Platinum last season Platinum D5 currently this season AMA

#11dennis941012Posted 2/3/2013 11:47:12 PM
how do you get people to listen to you
follow your order
not throw the **** game
and play like an intelligent human being for once?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#12pickaname9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:50:28 PM
dennis941012 posted...
follow your order
not throw the **** game

When you play well and making smart decisions people listen to you. At higher elo's they are also more likely to make the correct choice. I also duo que with a very good player.
---
Sigs are a waste of space, like fat people
#13espilonPosted 2/3/2013 11:50:57 PM
Herostratus_ posted...
espilon posted...
A fellow support player! Platinum last season as well, currently in Gold D1 (only 22 ranked games this season so far).

I see you like Sona a lot. Have you ever tried out Fiddlesticks as a support? He's amazingly fun, and it also throws off the picks in champion select if you're an earlier pick, leading to your teammates being able to counter-pick and have a better chance of winning.

I raged hard earlier because of a fiddlesticks support. 3 second fear is so broken.

If you can get to near 40% CDR (which is really easy to do as a support these days), it becomes pretty ridiculous. 40% CDR is 6.6 seconds on the cooldown, meaning someone cannot control their character almost 50% of the time in the team fight if you choose to make them completely useless.

Someone jumps your ADC? Fear, Exhaust, Fear, with crows in between. It's like 6-7 seconds of complete rage for the poor individual.
#14dennis941012Posted 2/4/2013 12:07:52 AM
dennis941012 posted...
follow your order
not throw the **** game

When you play well and making smart decisions people listen to you. At higher elo's they are also more likely to make the correct choice. I also duo que with a very good player.

GET OUT OF HERE!
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#15kirbyakaZPosted 2/4/2013 1:11:52 AM
Who is your favorite champion to see in each lane on your team? Who is your least favorite to see on your team?
Favorite to see on an enemy team? Least favorite to see on an enemy team?

And of course, why?
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#16pickaname9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:25:37 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Who is your favorite champion to see in each lane on your team? Who is your least favorite to see on your team?
Favorite to see on an enemy team? Least favorite to see on an enemy team?

And of course, why?

I can't say I have favorites but I do like having certain champions on my team such as ezreal ammumu, elise, katarina and some other champions that kill other champions very well. I also hate fighting lee sins

I like to see squishy bottom lanes such as sorakas, nasus poppy udyr.

Champions I don't like the enemy to have: xin zhao, twisted fate, pantheon, darius, lee sin, katarina, nocturne.

There are more but I mostly listed champions that have either global ultimates or a very strong early game allowing their team to snowball to victory.
---
Sigs are a waste of space, like fat people
#17Stalky24Posted 2/4/2013 1:32:45 AM
I was excited about this topic and as aspiring jungle/support main I want to learn from people like you as much as possible.

Then Ive read your sig. It is unnecesary and as former obese guy I feel very insulted by your attitude. Please, even though Im gonna eat a lot of crap from this community for this, change it. I understand fatness is diminished in your eyes since its connected to overeating and laziness, (which actually not whole truth most of the time) and thus looks inferior to someone who puts a lot of work into their body, but life of fat person is harsh, lonely and depressing and overcoming it is extremly difficult (hardest thing ive ever done by far, including comp engineering college) and messages like this damage these people even more. Thank you.
#18HabnotPosted 2/4/2013 1:39:01 AM
What is your favorite Hansen song?
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#19LithspPosted 2/4/2013 3:03:47 AM
How to raise Elo? Or climb divisions etc..?

Focus on one champ for basically every lane/roll?

Also, I'm 20/1/18 as Garen, my team won't listen to me nor stop feeding though they say it's unintentional.
How do I win the game? Team won't push even after I personally ace their team. Team won't push, won't dragon, always too scared, always defending, regardless of whether enemy team is dead or not.
How do I lead them to victory by myself? Any particular items that might help?

Need general hard-carry information for carrying derp teams.
---
[]Signature[]
#20Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/4/2013 3:31:24 AM
Lithsp posted...
How to raise Elo? Or climb divisions etc..?

Focus on one champ for basically every lane/roll?

Also, I'm 20/1/18 as Garen, my team won't listen to me nor stop feeding though they say it's unintentional.
How do I win the game? Team won't push even after I personally ace their team. Team won't push, won't dragon, always too scared, always defending, regardless of whether enemy team is dead or not.
How do I lead them to victory by myself? Any particular items that might help?

Need general hard-carry information for carrying derp teams.

Dont play garen try xin he has just as strong an early game but he snowballs better and can shred towers solo if your team is to cowardly same with jungle yi try to play characters that can solo objectives if needed to. And only use jungle yi if you have a tanks top and support.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!