The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Does Riot do removals, not just refunds?

#1P00DGEPosted 2/3/2013 11:09:18 PM
As in, there are champions I don't want on my champion list only because they take up room on what I would like to be a clear list of only my mains. I don't care about getting an IP refund, I just want the champions removed from my possession. Would Riot do this?
#2dennis941012Posted 2/3/2013 11:20:13 PM
As in, there are champions I don't want on my champion list only because they take up room on what I would like to be a clear list of only my mains. I don't care about getting an IP refund, I just want the champions removed from my possession. Would Riot do this?

why o_o
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#3Howdy7777777Posted 2/3/2013 11:28:10 PM
They might. Supports been pretty helpful to me in the past. Send in a ticket explaining and see.
#4CBratePosted 2/3/2013 11:29:27 PM

why o_o

ARAM.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#5P00DGE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:30:05 PM
Well, over the last 3 years, I have accumulated some champions I just don't like or will ever play again. They are smudges on an otherwise clean and concise list of champions I enjoy playing. I like having a small roster of champs I am good with to choose from instead of having to cycle through a bunch of champions to search for the one I want during champion select. Lastly, for ARAM games, I can cut the number of champions I dislike down by removing the cancerous champions from my purchase list.

I don't care about the refund, I just want to remove the tumors from my list for organizational purposes.
#6P00DGE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:31:49 PM
Oh, one other question. What is the max number of refunds you get? Though I want to remove alot, I would like to get IP/RP back on as much as I can.
#7mrg59Posted 2/3/2013 11:35:07 PM
P00DGE posted...
Oh, one other question. What is the max number of refunds you get? Though I want to remove alot, I would like to get IP/RP back on as much as I can.

3 dawg.

And I honestly don't know what they will say. It's like going back to target and trying to return something, but telling them to keep the money. I'm pretty sure that's something they won't actually do, but not sure how comparable it is, as sales in stores are used for tax and other sales stat purposes.
#8cigaro360Posted 2/3/2013 11:37:35 PM
I extremely doubt they have the system setup to even do something like that.
#9Tali_ZorahPosted 2/3/2013 11:37:59 PM
Sure they would. Because if they remove a champion from your list without refunding you, then that opens up the opportunity of you spending more IP or maybe even RP on that champion again at a later date.

It's called double dipping.

That said I have no idea why you would want to do that. Just keep the champ on your list or at the very least get a refund. Besides, you never know when you might change your mind and find that champ fun.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#10P00DGE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:42:55 PM
Tali_Zorah posted...
Sure they would. Because if they remove a champion from your list without refunding you, then that opens up the opportunity of you spending more IP or maybe even RP on that champion again at a later date.

It's called double dipping.

That said I have no idea why you would want to do that. Just keep the champ on your list or at the very least get a refund. Besides, you never know when you might change your mind and find that champ fun.

Well it is about 6 champs I would want to get rid of. I have tried playing these champs quite a few times, but each time I have to force myself to try them, and I dislike every second of the games I am in with them. They are champions I just don't have fun playing. And some of them are even considered strong. I would rather be rid of them than have to keep them, since I am 100% sure I will never want to play them again. And I would like to get a refund for all of them, but apparently I only get 3, and I have refunded a skin in the past already, so that makes 2 I can chose to refund. I still would want to lose the other 4 off my roster.