Does Riot do removals, not just refunds?

#11GevaudenPosted 2/4/2013 12:46:26 AM
Just simply type in the name of the champ you want and wallah your fav champ will pop up don;t be silly with removing them forever form your view...rly...
---
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)
#12Sid_IcarusPosted 2/4/2013 12:46:49 AM
They do removals. I had them get rid of Volibear and Nasus because I had a 10 ARAM game streak where I only got them.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#13P00DGE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:47:56 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
They do removals. I had them get rid of Volibear and Nasus because I had a 10 ARAM game streak where I only got them.

Ah, good. Thank you!
#14Xion350Posted 2/4/2013 1:04:34 AM
You could always use the search feature to find the champ you want.

If you're worried about speed, just type the first two letters of the champ.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#15DoctorEggmanPosted 2/4/2013 1:06:09 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
#16Sid_IcarusPosted 2/4/2013 1:15:53 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.

I like AP Nasus. I just don't like doing it in 7/10 games despite me having a large amount of other choices for the game to throw at me.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#17SmishhhPosted 2/4/2013 1:23:45 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.

I like AP Nasus. I just don't like doing it in 7/10 games despite me having a large amount of other choices for the game to throw at me.

The "random" selection they have is very strange. I own 40 something champs but I've had Volibear 6 times in a row before. It seems to go through stages of really wanting you to play a certain champ.
#18Edgemaster70000Posted 2/4/2013 1:58:51 AM
Smishhh posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.

The "random" selection they have is very strange. I own 40 something champs but I've had Volibear 6 times in a row before. It seems to go through stages of really wanting you to play a certain champ.

****ing Poppy, man. I hate everything about her and the game gives her to me in 6/10 ARAMS ALL THE TIME.

And the enemy team ALWAYS GETS MUNDO >=(
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#19DivinewargodPosted 2/4/2013 9:33:24 AM
Just posting in this topic to let TC know that I submitted a champion removal request last night and they did it for me either today or while I was sleeping.

3 champions.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.