Does Riot do removals, not just refunds?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Riot do removals, not just refunds?

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
4 years ago#11
Just simply type in the name of the champ you want and wallah your fav champ will pop up don;t be silly with removing them forever form your view...rly...
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)

User Info: Sid_Icarus

Sid_Icarus
4 years ago#12
They do removals. I had them get rid of Volibear and Nasus because I had a 10 ARAM game streak where I only got them.
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit

User Info: P00DGE

P00DGE
4 years ago#13
Sid_Icarus posted...
They do removals. I had them get rid of Volibear and Nasus because I had a 10 ARAM game streak where I only got them.

Ah, good. Thank you!

User Info: Xion350

Xion350
4 years ago#14
You could always use the search feature to find the champ you want.

If you're worried about speed, just type the first two letters of the champ.
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
4 years ago#15
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg

User Info: Sid_Icarus

Sid_Icarus
4 years ago#16
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.

I like AP Nasus. I just don't like doing it in 7/10 games despite me having a large amount of other choices for the game to throw at me.
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit

User Info: Smishhh

Smishhh
4 years ago#17
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.

I like AP Nasus. I just don't like doing it in 7/10 games despite me having a large amount of other choices for the game to throw at me.

The "random" selection they have is very strange. I own 40 something champs but I've had Volibear 6 times in a row before. It seems to go through stages of really wanting you to play a certain champ.

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
4 years ago#18
Smishhh posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

You don't like AP Nasus?

You have no soul.

The "random" selection they have is very strange. I own 40 something champs but I've had Volibear 6 times in a row before. It seems to go through stages of really wanting you to play a certain champ.

****ing Poppy, man. I hate everything about her and the game gives her to me in 6/10 ARAMS ALL THE TIME.

And the enemy team ALWAYS GETS MUNDO >=(
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18

User Info: Divinewargod

Divinewargod
4 years ago#19
Just posting in this topic to let TC know that I submitted a champion removal request last night and they did it for me either today or while I was sleeping.

3 champions.
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Riot do removals, not just refunds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived