You can have only 1 great player on your team

#11DivinewargodPosted 2/4/2013 8:36:28 PM
Hey you can't do that

you used my topic as a trampoline

okay, you can do that.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#12funkedelikePosted 2/4/2013 8:58:15 PM
I say jungle because if your people who aren't good are at least competent enough to hold out until the jungler can set something up he can potentially win all the lanes (though unlikely).
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#13gallantknightPosted 2/4/2013 9:11:38 PM
Mid
Me Top or Jungle

What the guy said about coordinating ganks.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#14UnderwaterAirPosted 2/5/2013 10:49:17 AM
I say jungle because if your people who aren't good are at least competent enough to hold out until the jungler can set something up he can potentially win all the lanes (though unlikely).

It's not the jungler's job to make up for a person's inability to lane. It's the jungler's job to free up one lane for exp and gold while maintaining map presence in lanes so it punishes the enemy lanes for being too aggressive or in the case of being able to be aggressive, forces them off a bit and gives your lanes room to CS or make plays of their own.

If you have three fail lanes no amount of ganks is going to save the game. It then becomes compounded by the fact that your jungler is now down gold and exp trying to gank all lanes. So now you have no one on your team that can do anything.

This is one of the most stupid mentality I see people have at low elo and trust me, if you're low elo and you have this mentality that it's the jungler's job to win all lanes, it's probably one of the reasons why you're still at low elo.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#15nateweiPosted 2/5/2013 11:01:33 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...

It's not the jungler's job to make up for a person's inability to lane. It's the jungler's job to free up one lane for exp and gold while maintaining map presence in lanes so it punishes the enemy lanes for being too aggressive or in the case of being able to be aggressive, forces them off a bit and gives your lanes room to CS or make plays of their own.

If you have three fail lanes no amount of ganks is going to save the game. It then becomes compounded by the fact that your jungler is now down gold and exp trying to gank all lanes. So now you have no one on your team that can do anything.

This is one of the most stupid mentality I see people have at low elo and trust me, if you're low elo and you have this mentality that it's the jungler's job to win all lanes, it's probably one of the reasons why you're still at low elo.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir.