Double Teemo mirror kill for double ace...

#1Huff n puff 20Posted 2/4/2013 5:01:20 AM
They killed each other with their shrooms as they were both fleeing the same team fight that killed EVERYONE else.
I haven't laughed this hard at League in a while.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#2jepaanPosted 2/4/2013 5:46:03 AM
I can't imagine a fight with double Teemo, somebody is going to dodge that for sure. (Doesn't help that it's blind pick).
---
-
#3_HeXPosted 2/4/2013 5:53:06 AM
AD Teemo vs AP Teemo. AD has no chance.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/4/2013 9:03:45 AM
Is AD Teemo just a troll build or what? I can't even imagine it working against competent people.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#5Quill_RatPosted 2/4/2013 9:18:27 AM
Teemo makes a great ADC if you can make it to late game, but she's pretty worthless until then. Also, you have to be able to bait people over the shrooms to be effective which can be dangerous, and doesn't work on everyone.

AP Teemo is like the ghost you never even see until you're crippled with 1/4 life left, just hit a shroom and can barely move. Then she pops out of a bush laughing, blinds you and poisons you for the last few hundred health.

AD is more fun if you're playing scrubs, but AP is superior build overall. Teemo just isn't built for aggression.
---
-----
-------
#6MizunoRyuuPosted 2/4/2013 9:20:20 AM
OnionOfMystery posted...
Is AD Teemo just a troll build or what? I can't even imagine it working against competent people.

Scrubs play him ADC all the time because they can't last hit and need the poison to help them do it. They also don't really pay any heed to scalings, attack range or steroids. They just care about "ooh, this champ autoattacks from a range, let's go ADC". So many times in Normals I've been stuck supporting a horrible Teemo bot trying and failing to be an ADC.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#7SexualPizzaPosted 2/4/2013 9:41:23 AM
There is no ADC Teemo.

It's called On-Hit Teemo, and he's not so good in S3 like he used to be - mainly bc of the lack of Madred's Bloodrazer.

AP Teemo has always been good tho.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#8mrg59Posted 2/4/2013 9:49:42 AM
Quill_Rat posted...
Teemo makes a great ADC if you can make it to late game, but she's pretty worthless until then. Also, you have to be able to bait people over the shrooms to be effective which can be dangerous, and doesn't work on everyone.

AP Teemo is like the ghost you never even see until you're crippled with 1/4 life left, just hit a shroom and can barely move. Then she pops out of a bush laughing, blinds you and poisons you for the last few hundred health.

AD is more fun if you're playing scrubs, but AP is superior build overall. Teemo just isn't built for aggression.

Teemo is a dude.
#904DarkPosted 2/4/2013 2:18:38 PM
From: OnionOfMystery | Posted: 2/4/2013 11:03:45 AM | #004

Last week I went 30/3/4 with AD Teemo....
Also a couple days ago I solo'd top with AD Teemo(it was 4v5 the whole game). Other team had Garen and Volibear top. Went 12/2/1. They surrendered at 20.
With that being said, I didn't face competent people.
Since then I've switched to AP Teemo though.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#10The_WeegeePosted 2/4/2013 2:36:01 PM
she

wat
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92