wait, so there are literally thousands of silver II divisions?

#1a5ny5Posted 2/4/2013 5:44:58 AM
im in alistar's dragoons or whatever in silver 2. does this i have to keep playing with the same 49 turds?
#2jepaanPosted 2/4/2013 5:47:17 AM
Yes, and if 9 of those 49 aren't already in a ranked queue, you simply can't play ranked...
---
-
#3aiiirikPosted 2/4/2013 5:47:49 AM
You will be matched up against people outside of your division.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#4a5ny5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:49:04 AM
aiiirik posted...

do you mean other silver 2s or people from higher/lower division?
#5_HeXPosted 2/4/2013 5:51:46 AM
You compete for promotions with the people in your division. There, solved.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6Reaper_MinionPosted 2/4/2013 6:11:09 AM
aiiirik posted...

do you mean other silver 2s or people from higher/lower division?

Both.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#7HotshotJoePosted 2/4/2013 6:29:57 AM
You compete with all the silver divisions depending on how your performing. im in div 4 playing with division 1 atm. but i'm also on a 13 win streak too. i think when your getting close to promotion on div one you start playing with lower divisions of next tier to prove you belong there.

TL:DR if your winning you play better people then your current standing but if your losing you play with worse. it's to prove you belong there and are not just getting lucky / being carried
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#8Rookie_JetPosted 2/4/2013 6:49:29 AM
HotshotJoe posted...
TL:DR if your winning you play better people then your current standing but if your losing you play with worse.

TL;DR if you're winning, you play with better people than your current standing. However, if you're losing, you play with worse people.

I'm sorry...I don't usually do this, but there were just too many to ignore. I couldn't help it.
#9weeedinPosted 2/4/2013 7:17:54 AM
There is still Elo, it is just hidden. It is actually called matchmaker rating now (mmr). It works exactly the same as Elo has in the past, you just dont see it. It makes no difference what tier or division you are in, you play against people based on your MMR. Your MMR has an effect on how many LP you gain/lose after a match.
#10HotshotJoePosted 2/4/2013 7:23:21 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
HotshotJoe posted...
TL:DR if your winning you play better people then your current standing but if your losing you play with worse.

TL;DR if you're winning, you play with better people than your current standing. However, if you're losing, you play with worse people.

I'm sorry...I don't usually do this, but there were just too many to ignore. I couldn't help it.

funny how you correct things that don't need correcting. first of your is a very appropriate word cause it designates the wins to you. second off people knew da.mn well what i meant and you just came in here to correct people instead of helping the topic creator. Good Job at making yourself look like the @55 you are
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon