So, for ranked, which is it?

#1Link1429Posted 2/4/2013 8:23:39 AM
Ranked order - Results (72 votes)
Pick order > call
81.94% (59 votes)
Call > pick order
18.06% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Tired of seeing people nerdrage over "I CALLED LANE FIRST" and/or "I PICK HIGHR THAN U", so I would like a definite answer (if even remotely possible) over what the ranked order is :/
#2Master Of The DeadPosted 2/4/2013 8:24:52 AM
Ranked is ordered based in your elo, so pick order wins.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#3rvsoldierPosted 2/4/2013 8:25:10 AM
Unfortunately, whatever is most advantageous to the person. If they got outcalled, but are higher pick; pick order will matter. The opposite will also be tried.
#4Sword_SlasherPosted 2/4/2013 8:27:24 AM
I usually opt for the, "stop being a p**** and compromise" stance.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#5HeroshiX2Posted 2/4/2013 8:28:14 AM
At lower elo's it's mostly based on who called what first because people are stubborn and more likely to throw a game just because they don't get what they want.

After awhile I noticed people respect pick order more (still people like to state what they're best at, glad I see a lot more bot duos lately) and those who don't respect pick order get mocked.

Also as said above, the higher you are on the list, the higher your elo is compared to your other allies, regardless mid and top should still not be picked first.
#6The_PwnisherPosted 2/4/2013 8:30:51 AM
HeroshiX2 posted...
At lower elo's it's mostly based on who called what first because people are stubborn and more likely to throw a game just because they don't get what they want.

After awhile I noticed people respect pick order more (still people like to state what they're best at, glad I see a lot more bot duos lately) and those who don't respect pick order get mocked.

Also as said above, the higher you are on the list, the higher your elo is compared to your other allies, regardless mid and top should still not be picked first.

Actually only the first pick is the highest, the rest is random.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#7HeroshiX2Posted 2/4/2013 8:32:42 AM
The_Pwnisher posted...
HeroshiX2 posted...

Really? Never noticed since I tend to lolking most of the more... loud... players on my team and things seemed to be in order.
#8Reaper_MinionPosted 2/4/2013 8:41:04 AM
It should be by pick order because it's sorted by MMR not just randomly (i.e. the highest ranked player gets to pick first, which is only fair), but there needs to be communication.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#9BarrenitePosted 2/4/2013 8:41:33 AM
The_Pwnisher posted...
HeroshiX2 posted...

no it is in order after the first pick

where are you pulling this from
---
Official president of the free world
#10Doc_MPosted 2/4/2013 8:48:37 AM
Summoner's Code settles all disputes:

"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If youíre the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasnít already been filled. If everyoneís picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you donít normally play, youíll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level."
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous