Triforce or FM on top lane Jarvan?

#21aibohphobiaPosted 2/4/2013 2:24:34 PM
if you're good and know how to land skills + avoid damage then play him as the manly assassin he is:

bloodthirster
SotD
ghostblade (+2nd brut if extra man)
triforce
IE
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
#22SenraidPosted 2/4/2013 2:26:38 PM
I don't think trinity force is a good item on Jarvan. He has good AD ratios and he's more of a burst caster, his cooldowns don't synergize well with sheen.

Go with mallet or blade of the ruined king if you want a slowing item.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#23MegaSlimePosted 2/4/2013 2:35:50 PM
Ravenous Hydra
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#24SlaynPosted 2/4/2013 4:02:37 PM
Why not make a poll, this is 2012 bro.

Triforce all the way.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#25omega bahumatPosted 2/6/2013 12:03:09 PM
Senraid posted...
I don't think trinity force is a good item on Jarvan. He has good AD ratios and he's more of a burst caster, his cooldowns don't synergize well with sheen.

Q has a 3 seconds CD
#26SenraidPosted 2/6/2013 10:50:34 PM
Senraid posted...

Q has a 3 seconds CD

If by 3 seconds, you mean 6, then yeah. It's better to open up with all of your skills for burst, so you can't really space them out unless you save golden aegis (not ideal, you want to get the slow on them in case they flash). Sheen is a bit awkward for teamfights.

You might get two sheen procs if you do something like knockup -> wait until flash -> ult, but again, he has good AD ratios. I don't think 4k gold for only 30 AD is worth it on someone like that. What is the advantage to buying trinity force? Some of that gold is going towards AP, mana, and crit. Not terrible stats for Jarvan, but I think there are much better item choices.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#27omega bahumatPosted 2/7/2013 12:35:24 AM
Senraid posted...
Senraid posted...

Q has a 3 seconds CD

If by 3 seconds, you mean 6, then yeah. It's better to open up with all of your skills for burst, so you can't really space them out unless you save golden aegis (not ideal, you want to get the slow on them in case they flash). Sheen is a bit awkward for teamfights.

You might get two sheen procs if you do something like knockup -> wait until flash -> ult, but again, he has good AD ratios. I don't think 4k gold for only 30 AD is worth it on someone like that. What is the advantage to buying trinity force? Some of that gold is going towards AP, mana, and crit. Not terrible stats for Jarvan, but I think there are much better item choices.

CDR
#28zeppelin312Posted 2/7/2013 1:23:16 AM
phage hasn't been good since it got nerfed, just buy a warmogs
#29ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/7/2013 1:30:43 AM
omega bahumat posted...
steamwr4p posted...
Golden_Mean posted...
jungle j4: boots > spirit stone > hexdrinker/brutalizer/kindlegem/aegis > maw/cleaver/iron locket/bulwark

There.

NO. I still think Wriggle's is one of the best jungle items in the game.

Wriggles is only good if you can get it fast. Other than that he is far better off with Lizard Elder.

or just keeping a madreds and eventually selling it...lol

altho i can see the benefit of lizard elder
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#30CheeseItBagginsPosted 2/7/2013 2:13:17 AM
I just rush Black Cleaver and /laugh as I E-Q-Auto for 50% of their life bar. Then I stop laughing and dunk.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu