New champion idea: Ike

#1bast999Posted 2/4/2013 10:29:08 AM
Passive: Wrath and Resolve
When Ike is at or less than half his health, he gains 50% critical strike chance, 50% movement speed, 50% attack speed, and 50% attack damage. However, an animation must play out before every auto attack.

[The animation is about 1 second long. During this time, Ike is stuck, and when finished will swing at the air and the attack will still connect even if the enemy ran outside of basic attack range. ]

Q: Aether
Range: 175, target
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Mana cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Ike jumps up in the air while striking the opponent once for 50/75/100/125/150 (plus 30% bonus AD) while healing half the damage done, then comes back down and hits them again for 50/75/100/125/150 (plus 30% bonus AD) with 50% additional armor penetration.

[Ike is completely targetable while performing this skill, and can be killed halfway through possibly cancelling the second hit if you were fast enough. Additionally, he will perform the animation in place, and they can run away, but once he starts it, the whole thing will connect even if they flash over a wall]

W: Counter
Range: 175, self
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
Mana cost: 200/160/120/80/40
Ike goes into a stance for 1.5 seconds that lets him counter the next champion attack, regardless of what it is. When Ike counters something, the damage he would have taken is negated, and he unleashes a counter attack slash that will do damage equal to double what he would have taken.

[Ike stands still during his counter stance. Can be baited with a long range AA. Effectively it's a type of spellshield that can be broken by AA, and the attack needs to actually deal damage. It cancels the CC that came with the attack if it does damage+CC]

E: Quick Draw
Range: 700, skillshot
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Mana cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Ike dashes forward and strikes the first enemy he runs into for 80/120/160/200/240 (plus 40% bonus AD) damage.

[Can be used to move through walls. Will stop when Ike reaches anything attackable: champions, minions, jungle creeps, etc. So basically if you want to chase someone, and the minions are in the way, your gapcloser will fail because you will hit the minions]

R: Great Aether
Range: 250, skillshot cone
Cooldown: 200/180/160 seconds
Mana cost: 250
Ike strikes the enemy, sending all champions hit, as well as his sword Ragnell, flying through the air to the center of the map. Ike then jumps to the center of the map and attacks the enemies for 400/500/600 (plus 100% of bonus AD) damage over 5 seconds. Then Ike lands and deals a finishing blow for 50/75/100 (plus 10% bonus AD) damage and scatters the enemies about.

[His CC. Basically, you can strike up to the entire enemy team, or at least a single enemy champion, and throw them out of the match for several seconds, then you and the enemy will be at the center of the map. Knockback distance is 300 upon landing. The entire attack is flagged as "knocked airborne" so no cleanse/QSS will save you from this, spellshield will though]
---
This but unironically.
#2Arken101Posted 2/4/2013 10:30:14 AM
Volke or bust
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#3Suffer_NotPosted 2/4/2013 10:35:13 AM
Ike's route is for people who don't want a challenge. Real men look forward to the Micaiah route where everyone dies in one hit because they're all awful besides Micaiah and eventually Jill.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#4Final_HatsamuPosted 2/4/2013 10:37:33 AM(edited)
His passive and his W anchor himself way too much. He could be easily kited.

Regarding his ult... by "the center of the map" you mean mid-lane (at SR) or "the center of the screen where you used his ult"?

If you really mean mid-lane... I thinks that's broken as you can basically catch an enemy or two anywhere on the map and teleport them there, where your team will be waiting to beat the crap out of them.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#5Isaac_from_ValePosted 2/4/2013 10:37:31 AM
Passive: Fight for your Friends
Ike gains bonus AD based on nearby allied champions
---
My BFF: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=2000131&topic=16075540
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Red |||||||||||||| -Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -Blue
#6ShadowD00mPosted 2/4/2013 10:43:59 AM
Ike/Ragnell.......Fire Emblem, would most likely buy day one.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#7RANRANRUUPosted 2/4/2013 10:48:04 AM

---
CO2+Ra->CR2
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4774/523552.png
#8B01tPosted 2/4/2013 12:25:03 PM
ShadowD00m posted...
Ike/Ragnell.......Fire Emblem, would most likely buy day one.

He could be the worst champion in the game, but i'd still buy and use him :D
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#9bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:24:42 PM
Final_Hatsamu posted...
His passive and his W anchor himself way too much. He could be easily kited.

Regarding his ult... by "the center of the map" you mean mid-lane (at SR) or "the center of the screen where you used his ult"?

If you really mean mid-lane... I thinks that's broken as you can basically catch an enemy or two anywhere on the map and teleport them there, where your team will be waiting to beat the crap out of them.

Yes that's what I meant. That's why it's Shen ult cooldown and why he can be kited.

Isaac_from_Vale posted...

You're right, sticking true to brawl and not FE9 would lead to better results, like his passive.

RANRANRUU posted...

Go back to OT and troll more.
---
This but unironically.
#10_Yag_Posted 2/4/2013 1:39:59 PM
marth onry.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P