How to deal with Bruiser mid as an AP?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to deal with Bruiser mid as an AP?
2 years ago#1
Particularly Wukong/Jarvan.

I tend to play Veigar, Lux and Ziggs mid. Lux seems to be the only one capable of handling them, but I am sure that is more because of my lack of skill rather than something indicative of the character.

Any tips?
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
2 years ago#2
Cloth5 into Seeker's Armband.
Just play passive and farm.

I had the worst time vs Pantheon mid, I feel your pain.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
2 years ago#3
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
Cloth5 into Seeker's Armband.
Just play passive and farm.

I had the worst time vs Pantheon mid, I feel your pain.

Pretty much this.

Also, Veigar is my main, so I have a crazy (but effective!) tip!

Against people like Talon and LeBlanc who you really can't do anything against early game, level up your Q at 1, then your E, W, E, W, W, E, Q and max Q, than E, than get that last two points in W. (with R whenever you can, of course)

The reasoning for this is because, well, it's better to just not feed. Your E is a wonderful stun that can net you a ton of assists and really help your team, and once your W gets to level 3 it should be able to take out all 3 caster minions and damage the melee minions (if placed right) low enough you can Q them.

If you are bad at last hitting with rank 1 Q, as it only does 80 damage, go ahead and get a second point in Q before a second point in E, but getting your W and E up fast is what will make or break you. I've had Talon ult dive me as Veigar, and my stun + W + tower combo not only got me a kill, but got me out alive.

Good luck and have fun!
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
2 years ago#4
Wukong is secret OP, just say your prayers against him.

The thing about a bruiser mid (not necessarily all ad casters like kha, talon, panth) is they have to blow their Gapcloser and/or CC to get on you and hurt you, which leaves them very vulnerable to jungle ganks. If you can just stay at high enough hp to avoid getting bursted down and have your jungler hang around, you've got a much better chance. You also tend to have better wave clear than bruisers so do your best to abuse that and stay the hell away while they try to farm.

But yeah Wukong mid is OP, just sit in base and cry.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to deal with Bruiser mid as an AP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived