Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

#11ParallellinesPosted 2/4/2013 5:52:40 PM
boktai3 posted...
the males always overcompensate, i'd rather play females, just look at darius, tryn and garen, all giant weapons.

dude, you forgot about Riven.
#12EcchiBakaPosted 2/4/2013 6:06:35 PM
I made it a mission to purchase every female champion in the game. I play them all.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#13AIways(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:11:58 PM
Are you Branchos?

Who?
---
http://i.imgur.com/YaRQY.png
http://i.imgur.com/MjVSb.png
#14_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/4/2013 6:12:35 PM
I play none
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#15DarkemastePosted 2/5/2013 10:07:48 AM
Well tbh, my preferred playstyle in most games forces me to use a female.
I mean, there aren't exactly many highly mobile male champions that utilize stealth and have high burst at the cost of being extremely squishy.

Not really sexist or anything; if there was a male version of Evelynn, Leblanc, or Akali I'de use them.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#16steamwr4pPosted 2/5/2013 10:14:14 AM
stupid topic

i play whoever i want, sometimes i even catch myself playing urgot, Looks doesn't matter at all. It's all about the skillset.

Unless it's Pantheon. Badass mother*****
---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#17djprofessork1Posted 2/5/2013 10:20:11 AM
Darkemaste posted...
I mean, there aren't exactly many highly mobile male champions that utilize stealth and have high burst at the cost of being extremely squishy.

Not really sexist or anything; if there was a male version of Evelynn, Leblanc, or Akali I'de use them.

Shaco
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#18SirthOsirisPosted 2/5/2013 10:29:58 AM
Darkemaste posted...

Talon? Shaco? Kha'Zix?
#19HyperShadow4321Posted 2/5/2013 10:31:45 AM
In RPGs like Skyrim, Mass Effect, Fallout, etc - I almost exclusively play male characters (I am a male). I tend to have a harder time getting "immersed" into a character of the opposite sex.

In LoL this isn't a big deal. Usually whenever I'm trying to learn a new character, I'll look at the free characters, ponder characters I've played with/against that looked fun to play, etc. If they happen to be female then so be it. Hell, my first two characters that I played consistently were Kayle & Miss Fortune.
#20DarkemastePosted 2/5/2013 10:50:05 AM
SirthOsiris posted...
Darkemaste posted...

Talon? Shaco? Kha'Zix?

Kha is a bug and Talon's "stealth" is basically 1 targeted gap closer and an ult that is ideally used for damage rather than an escape.

Shaco's the only one that counts here really, but I did say there weren't many, not that there weren't any. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.