Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

User Info: Masemune_100

Masemune_100
3 years ago#21
Darkemaste posted...
Well tbh, my preferred playstyle in most games forces me to use a female.
I mean, there aren't exactly many highly mobile male champions that utilize stealth and have high burst at the cost of being extremely squishy.

Not really sexist or anything; if there was a male version of Evelynn, Leblanc, or Akali I'de use them.

Zed. Bolded makes him count.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
3 years ago#22
If it helps the only other champion I had in mind aside from Shaco in my first post, was Kassadin tbh.
(probably my next unlock)
Perhaps I should of said I also prefer magic/unconventional damage when given the option.

For instance, I played a Siren in Borderlands because that was the only class that actually focused on elemental/smg damage, I didn't choose her just because she was female.
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.

User Info: FvP

FvP
3 years ago#23
But I love Lulu, Poppy, and Vayne
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: Masemune_100

Masemune_100
3 years ago#24
Darkemaste posted...
If it helps the only other champion I had in mind aside from Shaco in my first post, was Kassadin tbh.
(probably my next unlock)
Perhaps I should of said I also prefer magic/unconventional damage when given the option.

For instance, I played a Siren in Borderlands because that was the only class that actually focused on elemental/smg damage, I didn't choose her just because she was female.

Like I said, go with Zed. He's got one of the highest bursts in the game (end game he can 100-0 pretty much anyone), Living Shadow gives him insane mobility, and you're an assassin so you have to be stealthy by default.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived