Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

#21Masemune_100Posted 2/5/2013 9:55:27 AM
Darkemaste posted...
Well tbh, my preferred playstyle in most games forces me to use a female.
I mean, there aren't exactly many highly mobile male champions that utilize stealth and have high burst at the cost of being extremely squishy.

Not really sexist or anything; if there was a male version of Evelynn, Leblanc, or Akali I'de use them.

Zed. Bolded makes him count.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#22DarkemastePosted 2/5/2013 10:23:18 AM
If it helps the only other champion I had in mind aside from Shaco in my first post, was Kassadin tbh.
(probably my next unlock)
Perhaps I should of said I also prefer magic/unconventional damage when given the option.

For instance, I played a Siren in Borderlands because that was the only class that actually focused on elemental/smg damage, I didn't choose her just because she was female.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#23FvPPosted 2/5/2013 10:28:38 AM
But I love Lulu, Poppy, and Vayne
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#24Masemune_100Posted 2/5/2013 10:33:39 AM
Darkemaste posted...
If it helps the only other champion I had in mind aside from Shaco in my first post, was Kassadin tbh.
(probably my next unlock)
Perhaps I should of said I also prefer magic/unconventional damage when given the option.

For instance, I played a Siren in Borderlands because that was the only class that actually focused on elemental/smg damage, I didn't choose her just because she was female.

Like I said, go with Zed. He's got one of the highest bursts in the game (end game he can 100-0 pretty much anyone), Living Shadow gives him insane mobility, and you're an assassin so you have to be stealthy by default.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade