What do you think of Aether Wing Kayle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you think of Aether Wing Kayle?
2 years ago#21
Diorte posted...
C_Dub7 posted...
It's good, but the issue is that Kayle doesn't have any really flashy skills.

Three of her skills, including her ultimate, are buffs and/or attack alterations, so that kinda limits how far they could go with particle effects and the like.

I think they could have made her E better. It really bugs me that when her E is up she just swings her sword and whatever you're targeting gets hit, there's nothing actually happening between her sword and her target to show they're getting attacked. I think when her E is up and she's attacking they could have added some sort of energy wave slash thing coming from her sword to her target.

I like this. I like this a lot.

In addition, a flashier Q would be nice. It's kinda too simple; just a gold blast. Could have more done to the projectile, itself, rather than just the tail end and shape.

I honestly like the skin. I just don't think it's worth 1820 RP.
2 years ago#22
Savra104 posted...
Diorte posted...
C_Dub7 posted...
It's good, but the issue is that Kayle doesn't have any really flashy skills.

Three of her skills, including her ultimate, are buffs and/or attack alterations, so that kinda limits how far they could go with particle effects and the like.

I think they could have made her E better. It really bugs me that when her E is up she just swings her sword and whatever you're targeting gets hit, there's nothing actually happening between her sword and her target to show they're getting attacked. I think when her E is up and she's attacking they could have added some sort of energy wave slash thing coming from her sword to her target.

I like this. I like this a lot.

In addition, a flashier Q would be nice. It's kinda too simple; just a gold blast. Could have more done to the projectile, itself, rather than just the tail end and shape.

I honestly like the skin. I just don't think it's worth 1820 RP.

Could have easily had a short charge up like Samus/Megaman charge-style and then simply a quicker-looking projectile to accommodate for the perceived longer delay between the cast and the damage. Her Q is slow enough as it is for them to do this, but simply throwing a little golden blast isn't much better. I honestly like the tail on her normal Q more than her legendary Q. This is just crap off the top of my head, Riot had way more time to come up with this stuff, it's sad :/
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
2 years ago#23
The animations alone make the skin more than worth it. The -only- thing wrong with the skin is that the scale of it looks too small for some reason, other champs standing next to her make her look like a child.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#24
I like the recall animation for it.
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
2 years ago#25
But.. I haven't seen it in game
2 years ago#26
SnarfAndSophie posted...
butterface

This. Exactly.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
2 years ago#27
When she starts getting attack speed her auto attacks start looking pretty badass. Prior to that it looks really weird and sluggish and funny
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you think of Aether Wing Kayle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived