What do you think of Aether Wing Kayle?

#21Savra104Posted 2/4/2013 5:05:53 PM
Diorte posted...
C_Dub7 posted...
It's good, but the issue is that Kayle doesn't have any really flashy skills.

Three of her skills, including her ultimate, are buffs and/or attack alterations, so that kinda limits how far they could go with particle effects and the like.

I think they could have made her E better. It really bugs me that when her E is up she just swings her sword and whatever you're targeting gets hit, there's nothing actually happening between her sword and her target to show they're getting attacked. I think when her E is up and she's attacking they could have added some sort of energy wave slash thing coming from her sword to her target.

I like this. I like this a lot.

In addition, a flashier Q would be nice. It's kinda too simple; just a gold blast. Could have more done to the projectile, itself, rather than just the tail end and shape.

I honestly like the skin. I just don't think it's worth 1820 RP.
#22DiortePosted 2/4/2013 7:59:21 PM
Savra104 posted...
Diorte posted...
C_Dub7 posted...
It's good, but the issue is that Kayle doesn't have any really flashy skills.

Three of her skills, including her ultimate, are buffs and/or attack alterations, so that kinda limits how far they could go with particle effects and the like.

I think they could have made her E better. It really bugs me that when her E is up she just swings her sword and whatever you're targeting gets hit, there's nothing actually happening between her sword and her target to show they're getting attacked. I think when her E is up and she's attacking they could have added some sort of energy wave slash thing coming from her sword to her target.

I like this. I like this a lot.

In addition, a flashier Q would be nice. It's kinda too simple; just a gold blast. Could have more done to the projectile, itself, rather than just the tail end and shape.

I honestly like the skin. I just don't think it's worth 1820 RP.

Could have easily had a short charge up like Samus/Megaman charge-style and then simply a quicker-looking projectile to accommodate for the perceived longer delay between the cast and the damage. Her Q is slow enough as it is for them to do this, but simply throwing a little golden blast isn't much better. I honestly like the tail on her normal Q more than her legendary Q. This is just crap off the top of my head, Riot had way more time to come up with this stuff, it's sad :/
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#23ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/4/2013 8:02:09 PM
The animations alone make the skin more than worth it. The -only- thing wrong with the skin is that the scale of it looks too small for some reason, other champs standing next to her make her look like a child.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#24N3crisPosted 2/4/2013 8:09:12 PM
I like the recall animation for it.
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#25Red_Badger_55Posted 2/4/2013 8:10:32 PM
But.. I haven't seen it in game
#26SexualPizzaPosted 2/4/2013 8:10:54 PM
SnarfAndSophie posted...
butterface

This. Exactly.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#27gallantknightPosted 2/4/2013 8:13:41 PM
When she starts getting attack speed her auto attacks start looking pretty badass. Prior to that it looks really weird and sluggish and funny
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"