yay dropped silver 1 to silver 3 in a few days

#1Arcadia12Posted 2/4/2013 2:08:59 PM
people are so garbage in ranked its sad that im even teamed up with them, if u suck as a player dont play ranked its simple go uninstall ty
#2TaroBubbleTeaPosted 2/4/2013 2:10:10 PM
k
---
GT: WholeLottaMing
LoL: Korean Steel (Used to be iBubbleTea)
#3DualitypainPosted 2/4/2013 2:10:44 PM
Then follow your own advice. OHHHHHH
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#4KarmicDragon1Posted 2/4/2013 2:11:08 PM
Carry harder etc.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#5arys75Posted 2/4/2013 2:12:41 PM
If you can't carry harder then you probably belong there.
#6ViceCityPosted 2/4/2013 2:16:42 PM
"u needz to carrie 1v4z u noob, 3v5z nppp u good u carrie daatttt" -gfaqs legendary players
---
Anyway, I'm done writing in this topic, so now I will entertain you, leaving you here reading my sig
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 2/4/2013 2:28:04 PM
"u needz to carrie 1v4z u noob, 3v5z nppp u good u carrie daatttt" -gfaqs legendary players

well if the topic is crying about being in silver division whatever then do you know what the solution to that is?

carrying harder.

they're just offering a solution to the problem tc is complaining about.

if TC sucked it up and didn't complain about it, then this wouldn't be a discussion
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif
#8GoldenFantasyPosted 2/4/2013 2:33:14 PM
TC just mad because he couldn't carry hard enough. Complaining won't help because people can do whatever they want. The only solution to win is to do your best. If you still can't win, don't let it get to you. Otherwise, you'll keep losing.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#9SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 2/4/2013 2:38:11 PM
Just be glad you get teammates that actually stay. I mass gamed this weekend and in roughly one out of every four games I would get a teammate that d/cs for long duration into the game.(I am not exaggerating this figure, I am actually underestimating it) Most connection back at lvl 1 and the enemy lane opponent is lvl 5+. Needless to say they got crushed, yet I still gain league points, one game away from 100 league points.

Yes you do get bad teammates but you have to try to be consistent as well. You have to win any games that are even remotely close.
#10Lord SojiroPosted 2/4/2013 3:19:26 PM
Arcadia12 posted...
people are so garbage in ranked its sad that im even teamed up with them, if u suck as a player dont play ranked its simple go uninstall ty

If you lost so much that you dropped two divisions, it wasn't just bad teammates, it was you too. I don't mind bad players, but when one refuses to acknowledge it and spits on other players like you are doing, well, just do the bolded.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!