Just had a game with a jungle Teemo...

#1SexualPizzaPosted 2/4/2013 4:33:57 PM
He started off in their blue, just chilling there with his passive on, and proceeded to steal the buff. The rest of the game he pretty much just did the same thing around the enemy jungler's (fiddlesticks) camp and ganked a lot. Thought it was a troll pick at first, but it worked and we actually won. Anybody else ever try it? I kinda want to now, but it seems like it depends on their jungler.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 2/4/2013 4:36:02 PM
Anything to make Teemo viable. Go for it. Chances are it's trash
---
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP
#3MetleonPosted 2/4/2013 4:36:53 PM
I prefer Shaco and Blitz going right up to the enemy Blue Buff and stealing it straight away.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#4ZerothmaPosted 2/4/2013 4:36:57 PM
My client bugged out once and random'd me jungle teemo.

Long story short, I went 15/4/7
---
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#5TrevorkkhoPosted 2/4/2013 4:37:12 PM
must be pre 30. pretty much any lv 30+ game buff will NOT be solo, wolves n golem will be helped with 4 ppl for quicker clear and less dmg, staying there is pretty much free kill.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#6TimeBeardPosted 2/4/2013 4:37:14 PM
You play it the same as jungle twitch, but far less mobile since you can't move while stealthed.
---
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.
#7MwarriorHieiPosted 2/4/2013 4:37:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lauhUfsTU
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#8_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/4/2013 4:40:39 PM
Anything to make Teemo viable. Go for it. Chances are it's trash

Someone has never played teemo before
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#9SexualPizza(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:45:06 PM
Trevorkkho posted...
must be pre 30. pretty much any lv 30+ game buff will NOT be solo, wolves n golem will be helped with 4 ppl for quicker clear and less dmg, staying there is pretty much free kill.

It was lvl 30 and they actually had an akali and ez at the blue buff, but we got some people together and helped him escape after he stole it.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#10DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 4:54:03 PM
How do you invisible around blue buff? They would be there faster than you so did he walk up and they just didnt care until he went invisible?

Oh and how did he keep doing it? One Q, W, E from Fid would killed him if he tried it a second time.

Are you in negative Elo?