I hate playing support. I win when I play support. ****

#111117ElementsPosted 2/4/2013 7:35:44 PM
Started playing some ranked, currently only non support win was a jungle Kayle in which I got carried a bit.

Support currently undefeated but I find it incredibly boring to play.

1st World League Problems
#2Elfishguy11Posted 2/4/2013 7:38:38 PM
What do you do as a support to make it boring?

You should be harrassing and poking as well as setting up all the engages. I am never bored as support and it's basically all I play.
---
You see this . That's a period. Use it along with this, a comma , Use these to make it look like you have a loose understanding of the English language.
#311117Elements(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:41:40 PM
I like taking big chunks off of people's health bars I think is the problem
#4PeterPan88Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:17 PM
I wish I could support a good ADC

EVERYTIME I do anything but ADC, I get a completely stupid ADC, so out of fear I try not to do anything but ADC.
#5mantana888Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:48 PM
PeterPan88 posted...
I wish I could support a good ADC

EVERYTIME I do anything but ADC, I get a completely stupid ADC, so out of fear I try not to do anything but ADC.

This was basically my experience with ranked
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#6drifter22Posted 2/4/2013 7:46:36 PM
Support is misunderstood by most people - yes some support can be boring (Soraka) and mostly passive, but others are very fun/active.

2 examples:

Blitz/Alistar/Leona - Kill lanes- banned all the time for a good reason - they're game changers and super fun at that

Lulu/nami/Sona/Janna - poke oriented support. Your job in lane is to make it has hard as you can for the enemy ADC to farm, set up kills if possible and protect your carry. Not boring at all.

In fact a lot of people who play support think ADC is boring since your farming 80-90% of the game for 10-20% action. Whereas support ideally is 50-60% action.
---
"A burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef" - Mitch Hedberg
#7reaver89Posted 2/4/2013 8:06:22 PM
try playing unconventional supports. Like supports that could carry if things go bad for the ADC.
I enjoy a good syndra, zyra, and orianna support. End up stealing kills sometimes, but a dead enemy is one who isn't gaining farm or exp.

I'm actually envious of you. I love playing support, but it's really hard to have a synergistic lane with randoms. The worst is when you initiate and they're too scared to follow you in.
#8TruHNIC187Posted 2/4/2013 8:14:55 PM
I play any roles, and any of them can get stale if you play them too much. I've been having alot of fun with (and doing well with) support Zilean lately. Don't believe me, check out the vid. This draven I played with lastnight was streaming. I am his Zilean support

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3583838/BestGameYet.jpg

p.s. - You will take large chunks of health away ;)
#9gallantknightPosted 2/4/2013 8:17:06 PM
TruHNIC187 posted...
I play any roles, and any of them can get stale if you play them too much. I've been having alot of fun with (and doing well with) support Zilean lately. Don't believe me, check out the vid. This draven I played with lastnight was streaming. I am his Zilean support

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3583838/BestGameYet.jpg

p.s. - You will take large chunks of health away ;)

you linked a picture and it is Definitely The Wrong One
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#10TruHNIC187Posted 2/4/2013 8:23:10 PM
wow i did post the wrong link, Im an idiot lol.

http://www.twitch.tv/major_base/b/363790684

thats the zilean support video, sorry guys