#3GreenBay11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:18:00 PM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Get good

i go nothing but positive and lose
---
In Game Name
LoL: The Flalesss 1 Xbox: NGUxFlawlessx
#4aqualord29Posted 2/4/2013 7:22:04 PM
There's the problem. To carry hard you have to take the right risks to not just go positive but drive your teammates into better scores as well. Those positives will do nothing for your game if you are the only person on the team who ends up with any gold-force your allies to earn gold as well and keep control of as much global gold as possible. Also...ward a lot.

^imagination of an 1100 elo player.
---
http://www.marvelousworkandawonder.com/
#5DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 7:27:21 PM
A few tips are to win things for your team... going positive tells you nothign cause this game isnt won by getting a certain number of kills. Its won by pushing.

You need to push good and win team fights.

Dont sit in your lane all day while another lane feeds hard and then at the end get mad cause you didnt feed.

If you cant snowball in your lane harder than whoever is starting to snowball in another lane you need to go stop them. So many people do ok in lane and think that makes them a good player.
#6DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 7:30:05 PM
Also looking at your ranked stats you are dead even in kills and deaths per game.

So obviously you dont always go positive. You go negative just as often as you go positive.
#7GreenBay11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:49:00 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Also looking at your ranked stats you are dead even in kills and deaths per game.

So obviously you dont always go positive. You go negative just as often as you go positive.

the reason why it looks like that is because my teammates fed in there lanes and when a freaking 9-2 ezreal comes up i cant get away because he already has IBG and BT
---
In Game Name
LoL: The Flalesss 1 Xbox: NGUxFlawlessx
#8DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 8:43:15 PM
GreenBay11 posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...

the reason why it looks like that is because my teammates fed in there lanes and when a freaking 9-2 ezreal comes up i cant get away because he already has IBG and BT

Ok maybe when hes 4-0 you should think about doing something then????

You literally did nothing adn watched him get NINE KILLS... NINE. What was going through your head? That maybe he would DC and you wouldn't have to worry about him so why bother?