Found easy way to advance through the new system.

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:38 PM
Duo Q is op in the system as it doesn't rely on elo. It relies on winning.
Duo Q with a low elo person and have him jungle. Take top/mid. You will be first pick, but doesn't matter.
Wreck so hard. Get many LP.

Get strong ganking jungler and a mid who can snowball or all he needs is one stun.
Have my buddy go Jax and I go brand or something, one stun is all I need for a kill. Even then, due to enemy being bad, easy wrecking.
---
Trolling is a art
#2JennaTahliaPosted 2/4/2013 7:39:19 PM
Looks like you found a way to pwn the noobs
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#3DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 7:41:18 PM
Arent you like Silver something? How low is your duo?

Also this wont really help cause youll start gaining a lot less LP per win and losing a lot more per loss. The system still tries to even you out to what your hidden Elo (or mmr) is. So if you are cheating then it wont last once you advance past your Elo.
#4angermngment101Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:50 PM
I tried this with an 800 elo duo.

My team was absolute garbage. I got 16 kills and 4 deaths, but couldnt carry them hard enough as Caitlyn. It just wasnt happening.

I really wish I could see the enemy team elo... It must have been at least an average of 400-500 higher than my team.
---
Gamefax
#5mrg59Posted 2/4/2013 9:46:06 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...

Also this wont really help cause youll start gaining a lot less LP per win and losing a lot more per loss. The system still tries to even you out to what your hidden Elo (or mmr) is. So if you are cheating then it wont last once you advance past your Elo.

How exactly is duoing with someone lower cheating? Cheating is doing something against the rules. Duoing is not cheating. I'd be more willing to consider being in vent with someone on your team cheating than duoing with low elo.
#6JennaTahliaPosted 2/4/2013 10:00:39 PM
You'll probably gain a lot less elo so you'll encounter that crappy clamping effect
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#7DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 10:10:02 PM(edited)
mrg59 posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...

How exactly is duoing with someone lower cheating? Cheating is doing something against the rules. Duoing is not cheating. I'd be more willing to consider being in vent with someone on your team cheating than duoing with low elo.

If youre going to try to be super literal then first know the definition of a word. Cheating doesnt mean breaking a rule, it means gaining an unfair advantage over someone/something (which getting it a game where youre better is an unfair advantage) or by outwitting a person or system (again this could be considered outwitting the matchmaking system).

So yes he is 'cheating' the system. No he did not break any rules.

Much like if you said someone 'cheated you out of something' it doesnt mean they broke any rules.
#8kkeevvPosted 2/4/2013 10:08:34 PM
mrg59 posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...

It's not cheating per se, but it is attempting to cheat the system. Which is technically cheating, just in a different way.
---
Check out my quote.
#9SlaynPosted 2/4/2013 10:12:48 PM
So in the old system if you duo with someone lower you get less elo and when you lose you lose a ton of Elo.

Are you saying this does not work the same with the new system? You can duo with someone far below your league and gain the same amount? And you won't lose a ton? If so, it is broken.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#10iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:35:11 PM
So in the old system if you duo with someone lower you get less elo and when you lose you lose a ton of Elo.

Are you saying this does not work the same with the new system? You can duo with someone far below your league and gain the same amount? And you won't lose a ton? If so, it is broken.

I gained normal leage points.
Elo is currently hidden, I'me sure I gained very little and would lose a lot if I lost. However, you gain normal amounts of LP I believe, as it is a separate system and has other factors affecting it.
---
Trolling is a art