How do you stop teams from throwing?

#11mystermandragonPosted 2/4/2013 10:25:22 PM
Cadco25 posted...
whats throwing?

u take a video game disk, or in League's case, the hardrive that its stored on, put it in your hand, bring your hand behind the back of your head, then rapidly swing your arm forward and release the game at the apex of your swing.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#12Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:35:42 PM
^ Thats what I wish my team WOULD do...they are doing the bad kind of throwing...

Being nice doesnt help, because it is only more frustrating when you tell people what they did wrong, and how to avoid it, then watch as they do it AGAIN!
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#13The_Excerion3Posted 2/4/2013 11:16:27 PM
Rydethetiger posted...
^ Thats what I wish my team WOULD do...they are doing the bad kind of throwing...

Being nice doesnt help, because it is only more frustrating when you tell people what they did wrong, and how to avoid it, then watch as they do it AGAIN!

Being nice does help. If you point out their mistake and they do it again, they're a lost cause anyway, raging at them isn't going to fix that, all it does is f*** up the rest of your team and guarantee a loss.

Also people need to stop trying to "carry" a bad team as a bursty assassin. That kill you got half way across the map means absolutely notihng if one of the following happens:

1) Your team gets destroyed in a 4v4
2) The enemy takes one or more towers
3) The enemy takes a baron or dragon
4) The enemy team counterganks you and kills you (trading 1v1 is never a good idea if you're the most fed on your team, which I'm assuming you are if you think you're in a position to carry)

One of those is pretty much guaranteed to happen if you try and go gung-ho to "save" your losing team. It doesn't matter how bad your team is, you need to stick with them and try to turn the tides of the teamfights. Assassins are supposed to pick off targets in teamfights not chase lone targets all over the map.
#14BiglabronPosted 2/5/2013 2:50:54 AM
Ping objectives in a planned manner.

such as after scoring a pick off you ping the nearest tower then ping dragon if the nearest tower was mid or bot. After the dragon you would say Buy and then push top tower or the other mid/bot tower you didnt kill.

Give them planned organized goals, don't ask. Ping and say.

of course if you suck and cause your team to lose fights they will stop listening to you asap. So better hope you know what is best for the team.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#15MMG_Posted 2/5/2013 2:54:54 AM
U throw when u vomits
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png