How did people reacted to kha

#1SwiftToadzPosted 2/4/2013 9:41:39 PM
on release date? were people like He is OP!, or like MEH?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2zeppelin312Posted 2/4/2013 9:43:16 PM
most errybody said he was bad, bad top, bad jungle, inferior talon in mid

seems like people on this board work in cycles
#3SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:45:05 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
most errybody said he was bad, bad top, bad jungle, inferior talon in mid

seems like people on this board work in cycles

tbh he is bad jungle,
---
#4DeadpooL7Posted 2/4/2013 9:46:40 PM
People didnt like him much but you have to remember this was before the Rengar nerfs who people said he was jsut a bad version of Rengar (who at the time was basically unkillable). It was also before the S3 changes which made AD casters dumb strong.
#5VoidgolemPosted 2/4/2013 9:48:34 PM
On launch: OK laner, sorta bad jungle due to cash issues.

Thought evolved W was maybe just a bit too strong, but other guys said Q was better.

:|
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#6CrumpledPaperPosted 2/4/2013 9:52:02 PM
I remember my team reporting me for taking him mid and evolving w first the week he came out :c

its stuff like that that kept me from getting the baron holiday icon eheu
---
Eh
#7themagicpainmanPosted 2/4/2013 9:54:46 PM
I remember a bunch of people (Myself included) thought W was a bad idea to evolve at first.

lol
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#8Sir Spiffy CapePosted 2/4/2013 10:03:01 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
People didnt like him much but you have to remember this was before the Rengar nerfs who people said he was jsut a bad version of Rengar (who at the time was basically unkillable). It was also before the S3 changes which made AD casters dumb strong.

Key factor right there. S2 AD casters were gimmicky counter lanes at best, bruisers did their job and survived doing it late game.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#9LordMordorPosted 2/4/2013 10:06:55 PM
he started off badly because he was presented to the community as a jungler, but he had a sub-par jungle that left him mana starved and cash starved

late into season 2 people started discovering how OP evolved W was and he became a decent top lane and occaisional mid...did see a small bit of tournament play (top lane)

season 3 armor pen changes and item changes go through....great mid and top choice, still sub-par jungler, needed nerfs
---
This election year....vote the Dark Lord Sauron
He promises better healthcare and free Rings of Power!
#10SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:11:05 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...

why was rengar un killable at that time, and not kha?
---