Level 3 Dragon as Shaco

#11funkys-flightsPosted 2/4/2013 11:42:29 PM
Pretty cool

sadly not as epic as s2 lv1 drag
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#12gkh5Posted 2/4/2013 11:52:27 PM
Lol gotta love Shaco. Wonder what Riot will do to make him unable to do this.

It was funny at the beginning of S2 when he could do red with boxes while simultaneously taking blue and doing a double buff gank on top at like 2:10 lol. Dem boxes just troll this game.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#13kkeevvPosted 2/5/2013 12:03:08 AM
gkh5 posted...

It was funny at the beginning of S2 when he could do red with boxes while simultaneously taking blue and doing a double buff gank on top at like 2:10 lol. Dem boxes just troll this game.

Why would they stop it? All it takes is one person at mid/jungle/bot on the opposing team who considers this and checks and all the sudden shaco just gave up either a free kill, a free dragon, or both. Honestly, I think this is exactly the type of high risk/high reward play that Riot loves, would like to put in more of, and finds absolutely impossible to balance the scale.
---
Check out my quote.
#14gkh5Posted 2/5/2013 12:45:32 AM
kkeevv posted...
gkh5 posted...

Why would they stop it? All it takes is one person at mid/jungle/bot on the opposing team who considers this and checks and all the sudden shaco just gave up either a free kill, a free dragon, or both. Honestly, I think this is exactly the type of high risk/high reward play that Riot loves, would like to put in more of, and finds absolutely impossible to balance the scale.

Did you see how fast that thing went down once he aggro'd it? So you have to catch him in the act of setting it up pretty much. And lets think about who can check this:

-Jungle: Wrapping up first clear and gank of top/mid most likely, not really in the picture to stop this unless they directly check it, in which case they are likely seen by bot lane's ward by blue buff exit and gets converged on and dies. Even if he trips the JotB and runs away, he's just as behind as Shaco as be compromised his route and ganks to stop it. Shaco still has double buffs and can do Shaco things to snowball lanes while enemy jungler probably has to skip red to stop this.

-Bot: Purple side most likely only has a lane brush and Tri warded this early in the game. If they try to check, they get collapsed on by blue team bot and with Shaco + JoTB they're screwed.

-Mid: Same thing, but with blue mid collapsing on them.

Yeah you can put a ward on drag to stop it but that is going to screw you over in a few ways and it still doesn't do anything about the problem of being collapsed on in a nest of boxes while jungle is on the other side of the map (because this is solo queue and there's almost no chance of coordinating to stop that).

It's not unstoppable by any means but it's just easy and stupidly effective enough to be the kind of thing Riot removes. They hate Shaco things lol and this is a perfect example of his antics that Riot doesn't like.
---
#15TrevorkkhoPosted 2/5/2013 12:48:07 AM
the teleport thing is a big give away.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#16gkh5Posted 2/5/2013 12:52:29 AM
Trevorkkho posted...
the teleport thing is a big give away.

It also opens up some serious options to play mind games though. And some nasty TP ganks. If you have to change your route or stick your neck out at drag every time you see Shaco with TP, wouldn't you say that seriously hampers your early game even more than Shaco already does? Again, not saying this is OP or unstoppable, it's just really annoying for purple team to try and deal with.
---
#17kkeevvPosted 2/5/2013 2:02:12 AM
On top of that, shaco already has flash. So why not take tele?
---
Check out my quote.
#18SexualPizzaPosted 2/5/2013 2:39:07 AM
I'm InvertedComposer, a well-known Singed player who invented some of Singed's unique moves

I don't get it. He works for Riot or something and created Singed's abilities? What's he talking about?
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#19gkh5Posted 2/5/2013 2:48:05 AM
SexualPizza posted...
I'm InvertedComposer, a well-known Singed player who invented some of Singed's unique moves

I don't get it. He works for Riot or something and created Singed's abilities? What's he talking about?

He figured out a couple little tricks you can do to really increase singed's potential like the Sky AA (basically a free AA mid-fling) as well as a few other nifty but hard-to-pull-off tricks.
---