Some enemy's are just stupid

#1Unit1027Posted 2/4/2013 9:05:40 PM
I was fizz(of course) and came in late at top since talon called mid. Shen i owning me a he is higher level. Our jungle eve gets a few anks but we cannot kill him, our bot lane goes back and forth and eventually start losing. So i roam and get jungle xin a fee times and enemys akali at mid never expects it. The match lasted 50 min and im goong 27/10/8!!! Then when were tanking their last turret to nexus. We all die. Ace an they push our whole mid through inhibitor. Nobody is spawned for 30 more sec and enemy team has full health. W say gg but they run? Well we comeback and win it
#2RyuForcePosted 2/4/2013 9:11:38 PM
If you want people to care, your gonna need to do some spell checking and grammar fixes. I am no grammar obsessed guy but I can barely understand you.

Also welcome to League where comebacks truly take work and anyone losing constantly can cost you the game.
---
GamerTag: DocterLuigi
If you want me as a Xbox friend, let me know your from GAMEFAQs or I will most likely not accept it.
#3mystermandragonPosted 2/4/2013 9:22:23 PM
the grammar in this post is so bad that the TC is must be either

1. Trolling
2. Russian
or
3. Drunk.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#4Kevman510Posted 2/4/2013 9:55:48 PM
Why did you put "I was fizz(of course)" as if we even know who you are or what champs you play, let alone even care?
#5bibliotheek357Posted 2/4/2013 10:07:16 PM
RyuForce posted...
If you want people to care, your gonna need to do some spell checking and grammar fixes. I am no grammar obsessed guy but I can barely understand you.

Also welcome to League where comebacks truly take work and anyone losing constantly can cost you the game.

His spelling wasn't too bad (as in, I've seen much worse). More ironically, you spelled "you're" wrong. It's hard to take you serious when you can't do a quick spell check on 3 short sentences.
#6Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:08:36 PM
RyuForce posted...

But the thing puzzling me is that we got aced and they had full health. They take our inhibitor and all recall back? They could've won it there
#7Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:10:42 PM
Kevman510 posted...
Why did you put "I was fizz(of course)" as if we even know who you are or what champs you play, let alone even care?

I see you're new to my topics. You see iv'e been trying to main fizz for awhile and made numerous topics on him and how to get better with fizz. Some people get annoyed in my interest in a champion though. :/
#8Kevman510Posted 2/4/2013 10:15:40 PM
Kevman510 posted...

I see you're new to my topics. You see iv'e been trying to main fizz for awhile and made numerous topics on him and how to get better with fizz. Some people get annoyed in my interest in a champion though. :/

So what's the point of this topic again? I mean, is it really just to tell people that you made a comeback and won? Cool. So have I and millions of other players.
#9CBratePosted 2/4/2013 10:19:52 PM
Goodness knows we have enough people complaining that the bads ALWAYS end up as an ally.
Now that it happens to the other side we continue to complain?
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#10Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:21:39 PM
CBrate posted...
Goodness knows we have enough people complaining that the bads ALWAYS end up as an ally.
Now that it happens to the other side we continue to complain?

I wasn't complaining, i just find it interesting that they didn't end us fairly, i felt bad and throughout they kept yelling at eachoter blaming who fed me and talon