So what's everyone's general opinion of the new Ranking system?

#11VikillaVPosted 2/5/2013 1:33:13 AM
new system is crap. i'd rather have elo back
---
The Lakers are a 100% legitimate garbage basketball team.
bond21 is the GOAT poster on the NBAB and is 3/3 in sig bets
#12LeonNoel619Posted 2/5/2013 1:42:05 AM
From what I've seen from it it's awful seem like they got the whole thing backwards.
---
3DS-3695-1473-6164
PS3- Darkos619
#13Lord SojiroPosted 2/5/2013 1:42:49 AM
I like it personally.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#14mrg59Posted 2/5/2013 1:58:05 AM
Dartkun posted...
It's the same thing but it just gives you flashier prompts.

HEY SC2 KIDDIES. YOU LIKE PROMOTIONS AND FEELING LIKE YOU ARE MORE PRO THAN YOU ARE? HERE YOU GO! YOU ROCK BUDDY. I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR SKILLZ BRO!

It's still the same thing

Fix'd.

Considering all they did was basically copy the SC2 ranking system. And how much more similar the games are. And how the same nerd ragers are present in both games.

'm noticing way more blatant trolls but less flat out bad people than before

all the trolls share the common message of LOL NOOBS WHY EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT OF LEAGUE HELL TIME TO GIVE YOU A NICE ROUGH ****ING

taste of reality as I throw this game and teach you scrubs to stay in your place ^_^

its really weird

Yea I have the same experience. It's because of the dodge changes. Way before, you used to get locked out and lose elo when you dodge. When they changed it to longer lock out but no elo loss, you saw a huge drop in trolls. It was OK to dodge games so way more ppl were willing to do it since no elo loss.

Now, you lose LP if you lose, so people are again less willing to dodge, therefor giving the trolls a reason to start trolling again.
#15SpacefrisianPosted 2/5/2013 2:00:21 AM
2 promotion oppurtunities failed, afk peeps screwed it up all the time.

If iam going for promotion matches, the least Riot could do is put me with others who are on their promotion matches. Than i can assume they attempt to play seriously.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#16Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/5/2013 2:07:45 AM
I feel like my games have been way more stompy since the new system was implemented. Either my team rolls face or my team gets rolled.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#17Xano1234Posted 2/5/2013 2:09:32 AM
I like it. It kind of gives me more incentive to play ranked as I now have some kind of idea if I am progressing or not. Plus it seems like my matches are a lot more even lately. I am not as often put on teams that are insanely bad or go against a team we just crush. Usually fairly good, fun, even matches.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
#18VeeVeesPosted 2/5/2013 2:12:37 AM
feels like it's just the same thing but slower
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#19BiglabronPosted 2/5/2013 2:47:44 AM
I actually like it. Means I rank up faster now.

Just win and rank up, anyone seriously complaining probably barely breaks 50% win rate then and belongs where they are at.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#20YourLuck(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:11:30 PM
Hmm, it appears I'm also getting a lot of contradicting posts. I'd like to hear more opinions.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune