Who was the first champion you played?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who was the first champion you played?
3 years ago#1
When i was first starting, i looked at the list and decided by the looks, who i really liked at first was corki and talon but when i got on for the first time they weren't free. So the first champ i was is veigar cause i liked how he looked! Little did i know i wouldn't use him ever again
3 years ago#2
Yi for 5 levels, Tryn for 20.
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
3 years ago#3
I think it was Malphite. I remember playing a lot of Zilean during my first week, too.
Currently Playing: P3F, LoL
3 years ago#4
My friend suggested I start with Corki, since I could stay far away and not die. Guess how that plan worked out. :P

The first one I remember being remotely decent with was Maokai. That reminds me, I need to try him again.
I am whoever I need to be.
3 years ago#5
Singed, I only played him because I saw his Bane skin.
3 years ago#6
Skarner and had no idea what the hell I was doing at the time but I still use him to this day.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
3 years ago#7
I asked my m8 what I should try from the free-to-play champions. He said Master Yi is good for noobs, so that's who I chose :)
LoL: mrmonstr
3 years ago#8
My friend told me that Garen was good for noobs... and he was right. Mained him for about 10 levels. then voli, now nocturne
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
3 years ago#9
Karthus. After that, Veigar. To this day Veigar is my main and Karthus is the only champ I have ever gotten a pentakill with.

Also, I like mid lane, could you guess?
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
3 years ago#10
First champ I ever played outside of tutorials = Garen.
First champ I ever mained = Fiddlesticks.
First champ I ever bought = Vlad (never played him before that lol).
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who was the first champion you played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived