Who was the first champion you played?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who was the first champion you played?
2 years ago#21
Warwick was my first, My friend and me played a custom 1 v 1.. He also chose Warwick (Surprise?) We killed each other.. had many luls.. then got squashed in a real game. Ahh the good ol days.
---
DODGEEEEEEE
2 years ago#22
Either Mao or Ali, can't remember.
---
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related
2 years ago#23
Heimer I think.

Way back in closed beta.
2 years ago#24
Ashe. Tutorial.
---
[]Signature[]
2 years ago#25
Shen was free week when I started, and I didn't know it was free week. I had no idea how the game worked, so the next week when the champions list changed I was super confused. Once I figured it out I bought kat and used for about 15 levels, then bought akali and used her for seriously like 140 straight games to 30 and continued playing her a lot. Then she got nerfed into the ground a while back and I barely pick her up since.

Wow, over 2 years later and I realize I almost never play the champs I almost solely played at start, shen kat and akali.
2 years ago#26
Garen, in that tutorial.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
2 years ago#27
Kogmaw, because he's so darn cute :D
But being a high skill cap champ... you can guess how I did.
---
3DS FC: 1247-0061-8667
Waiting for: Bravely Default, Ace Attorney 5
2 years ago#28
Taric and soon after Twisted Fate during beta.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
2 years ago#29
Ashe or Trist. Don't really remember.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
2 years ago#30
Garen in the tutorial, and Katarina after that. That game did not go so well for me.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who was the first champion you played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived