Who was the first champion you played?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who was the first champion you played?
3 years ago#31
Minecraft Beta Creative experience. Free Resources! Selfmade plugins! <SorrowL>
3 years ago#32
Played Lulu first game, then mained Lux till like level 10, then went to Teemo for awhile, then Amumu, then just kinda started jumping around all over the place
Kee'lah se'lai
3 years ago#33
Garen he was boring tho, i built mana regen
3 years ago#34
Zilean, quitted for 6 months because I thought this game literally sucked. returned after that time. picked Annie got 10-0 then started to pick AP champs to lvl 30 then every role afterwards. :3
3 years ago#35
I played league of legends a few years back. I think it was kennen or tristana. I was a total noob back then and died like 40 times to get 2 kills or something. Then i immediately uninstalled the game.

I properly started playing LoL in November 2012. If not including tutorial ashe, i think i played as Zed cause he was free then. But because i was new i suck at using pretty much everything. I ended up buying Ashe cause she was in the tutorials and thought it must be good.
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
3 years ago#36
Coming from DotA and having played 1000+ games, I went through the champions and found a champion with a blink ability, because I knew it would be crazy op in the first levels.

Luckily for me the one I picked was Kassadin, and I played him for 20 levels straight and it was so much stomp... The early levels in lol were oh-so-funny.
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
3 years ago#37
ashe? or anivia, now amumu
The Metal Gear Series is probably the best games ever made.
3 years ago#38
Sion, I think.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
3 years ago#39
I think it was Ryze, but I have no idea. All I know is that when I played Ryze, the enemy team even felt bad for me.
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
3 years ago#40
Annie because FIREBALLS!
90% of my posts end a topic, every time.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who was the first champion you played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived