Who was the first champion you played?

#71oozysaucePosted 2/5/2013 9:11:32 AM
Volibear, Also the first i bought.
I barely ever play him now. But he still has a special place in my heart :(
#72Rookie_JetPosted 2/5/2013 9:14:47 AM
Malphite at the end of S1. I duo'd with a friend that match. His champ was Ali. We both went top and pwned hard.
#73FlareZeroPosted 2/5/2013 9:20:41 AM
Skarner free week.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#74HyperShadow4321Posted 2/5/2013 9:28:49 AM
Not including the tutorial characters, the first character I "mained" was Kayle, ended up using her for a good while (and still do, from time to time). Bought Nidalee on a whim but haven't played her too much, then started mostly playing Miss Fortune, now Malphite. I still switch between Kayle/MF/Malphite pretty often though, depending on what our team is looking like.

I'm level 17 now, so I'm probably going to stick with my current rotation of three characters until 20 so I can spend my saved up IP on T3 runes.
#75SweetWillyReegsPosted 2/5/2013 11:38:05 AM
Considering I started very recently my firsts were:

Played: Twitch
Mained: Renekton
Bought: Rengar
---
She had nothing left to say, so she said she loved me. And I stood there grateful for the lie.
#76CrystalluxPosted 2/5/2013 8:03:30 PM
Skarner. Thought his w was only defensive and I only used it to run away. Didn't spam his q. I then tried Jax and stacked zeals or something and freaked out at how fast I could take down towers, haha.