Vi is pretty damn broken.

#11Kevman510Posted 2/5/2013 1:21:15 AM
Isn't she fairly balanced?

Her ulti is amazing, but she can be kited once it's over. The only tanky thing about her is her passive, which has a long cooldown, and she needs expensive items to stick to a target.

Vi? Kited? Lol, her Q basically means she's going to be in your face, always. I haven't played her that much, but the cooldown is hardly noticeable. Plus, she's really tanky.
#12xVashTS98xPosted 2/5/2013 1:30:34 AM
Sounds like Jax. And Irelia. And *insert champs with gap closers*.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#13Knight_Of_OrderPosted 2/5/2013 1:32:08 AM
Kevman510 posted...
Isn't she fairly balanced?

Her ulti is amazing, but she can be kited once it's over. The only tanky thing about her is her passive, which has a long cooldown, and she needs expensive items to stick to a target.

Vi? Kited? Lol, her Q basically means she's going to be in your face, always. I haven't played her that much, but the cooldown is hardly noticeable. Plus, she's really tanky.

You mean that Q that slows you down, takes time to charge up and is super telegraphed is good to avoid kiting? maybe in bizarro world.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#14Kevman510Posted 2/5/2013 2:40:25 AM
It's a gap closer that knocks you back. If you're in range to be "kiting" her, she can reach you too.
#15supershadonicPosted 2/5/2013 2:41:40 AM
Tekutso posted...
Mark this thread for when the nerfs are up on the PBE and i can gloat.

Guranteed.

PBE Patch notes up. No Vi nerfs.

As for Vi... She's either really really balanced or actually a bit bad if you consider here as a top and not just jungler.
#16Kevman510Posted 2/5/2013 2:43:59 AM
It's not hard for Vi to stick to a target, honestly. Ult to them, knock them around a bit, if they try to run, Q to them. Repeat. Granted, like the other guy said, yeah it's like that with any champ with a gap closer, but that doesn't suddenly mean it doesn't apply to Vi too; especially so given her ult.
#17PainthawfPosted 2/5/2013 5:30:33 AM
Its the fact that she does a s***ton of damage with not much AD thanks to her W and great scaling on Q and E.

And the fact that she has some of the fastest clears in the jungle and great manuvability with Q.

Also the fact that if she doesnt get fed she can build tanky and just initiate with a god damn single target malphite ult on a low CD and STILL deal great damage.

And if she does get fed? Lolgg your carry is screwed.

Her recent bugfixes have made her into a top tier jungler and banworthy status.
#18luigi33Posted 2/5/2013 5:35:22 AM
You're in denial if you think otherwise.

Nerfs inc. Guranteed.

Nope.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
#19NeoAndurilPosted 2/5/2013 5:39:41 AM
dude you can't make a topic that doesn't agree with their sheep like thinking. They'll just get mad and fluff out their wool.
#20NegativezerocooPosted 2/5/2013 7:33:38 AM
Strong yes, nerf worthy possibly.
Q unreliable once you know distances and escape paths (oh your trying to psudo flash past the wall ill just stand in your way while your slowed from charge)

wards= udyr lvl of surprise, w/o irelia lvl

dueling= shaco rules, you get your procs on surprise you got a chance, i see before hand just no no.. dont do it to yourself

Ultimate,:
early:WW,moakai W, skarner, noc,mumu q.
Late: its great if you know got fed.. which is GL kinda thing.
top: NO ONES like omg VI im totally countered **** i can handle her.
Jungle: better hope lee sin. xin (insert other bruiser) doesnt know how to invade .

All this granting Equal skill