Wait...Lee Sin the only champion that can be EVERYwhere and play good?

#21Lord GrahfPosted 2/5/2013 1:11:17 PM
luigi33 posted...
Top? Check
Mid? Check
Bot (support)? Check
Jungle? Check

Umm Except Kayle is more versatile than Lee Sin...

Kayle can go Top, Mid, Jungle, Support, AND ADC. And J4 can do all but mid technically, but seeing as mid is no longer just mages or assassins i guess he can do mid as well. Volibear can do all but ADC. I see people list nunu but honestly... Nunu is more of a support or jungler. You have to build too many AD items for him to be effective in a 1 v 1 on the top.

Just pointing out here that this is the dumbest thing I've ever read on GameFAQs.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#22VegerunksPosted 2/6/2013 4:15:00 AM
Lord Grahf posted...
luigi33 posted...
Top? Check
Mid? Check
Bot (support)? Check
Jungle? Check

Kayle can go Top, Mid, Jungle, Support, AND ADC. And J4 can do all but mid technically, but seeing as mid is no longer just mages or assassins i guess he can do mid as well. Volibear can do all but ADC. I see people list nunu but honestly... Nunu is more of a support or jungler. You have to build too many AD items for him to be effective in a 1 v 1 on the top.

Just pointing out here that this is the dumbest thing I've ever read on GameFAQs.

Please Elaborate more otherwise you're just a horrible troll that can't troll properly.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#23_HeXPosted 2/6/2013 4:17:25 AM
Kayle and Nidalee are the most versatile champs, although Nidalee really can't jungle because she doesn't get her Cougar Form before level 6.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#24LithspPosted 2/6/2013 4:30:14 AM
I troll-picked Garen earlier when I was last pick and forced into mid, no one dodged.

Totally owned a Lux. Not sure how viable, but basically Q, Flash, bang. Cya later bra.

So yeah, I've had success with him in every lane. You'd think Kayle and Jayce are the two big ones that are basically viable everywhere though.
Even Taric really. He can definitely top, definitely mid, definitely support, and he has awesome ganks though his clears are slow. Ergo, every lane.

Gangplank.
---
[]Signature[]
#25iiTryhardPosted 2/6/2013 4:33:14 AM
Vegerunks posted...
Lord Grahf posted...
luigi33 posted...
Top? Check
Mid? Check
Bot (support)? Check
Jungle? Check

Please Elaborate more otherwise you're just a horrible troll that can't troll properly.

AD nunu speaks for itself
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#26VegerunksPosted 2/7/2013 4:01:37 AM
iiTryhard posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Lord Grahf posted...
luigi33 posted...
Top? Check
Mid? Check
Bot (support)? Check
Jungle? Check

AD nunu speaks for itself

Eh there's a lot better champions to do AD than wasting it on Nunu.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#27I_love_SunnyDPosted 2/7/2013 4:06:27 AM
The person who said Lulu is right.

Lulu is like the Superman Prime of LoL.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#28JaggiJumperPosted 2/7/2013 4:12:02 AM
_HeX posted...
Kayle and Nidalee are the most versatile champs, although Nidalee really can't jungle because she doesn't get her Cougar Form before level 6.

+Thresh.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****