The changes to Spirit of the Spectral Wraith make it really good for laning...

#1plasmatic5Posted 2/5/2013 9:05:06 AM
For champions who can benefit from the mana regen and spell vamp, Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is now incredibly good since it is so incredibly cost efficient. Ahri can make good use out of it and the increased minion damage doesn't work with Malzahar's W cap meaning you can get more damage out of that spell for Barons and Dragons. It also improves the damage on voidlings. I'm sure other champions like Morgana can benefit from it as well.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#2Frost_shock_FTWPosted 2/5/2013 9:11:46 AM
Increased monster damage =/= increased minion damage.

Never get jungle items when laning.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#3plasmatic5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:14:16 AM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...

You realize how cost efficient Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is? And considering it would allow your team to do much faster barons and dragons, it could very easily benefit your team.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#4EcchiBakaPosted 2/5/2013 9:15:48 AM
o wow hes rite such good idea

i rush spectral wraith on brand now for the vamping of spells and little mons dmg for AWESOME KICKASS wave clears

towers will get push so hard
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#5Rising ChaosPosted 2/5/2013 1:14:44 PM
The Spirit Stone upgrades aren't even bad for laners. Lizard is cost-efficient even without the true damage and Butcher passives, Golem is a legit tenacity alternative if you really don't want Mercs.

Wraith still sucks but that's why they made it cost less. At least it's worth what you pay now, though I still feel like you'd probably be better off with WotA for spell vamp in most instances. Your team will genereally appreciate the aura more and hey it builds out of Pick now, ends up being hardly more expensive at all if you sit on that for a while.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#6xMikhalxPosted 2/5/2013 1:21:17 PM
I saw Bebe using Red Lizard on Ezreal.. I imagine he's got an idea on what is good and isn't good.
#7Herostratus_Posted 2/5/2013 1:42:14 PM
xMikhalx posted...
I saw Bebe using Red Lizard on Ezreal.. I imagine he's got an idea on what is good and isn't good.

http://i.imgur.com/cMhde.jpg
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#8xMikhalxPosted 2/5/2013 1:49:36 PM
Dennis is op. Already confirmed.
#9rvsoldierPosted 2/5/2013 1:51:36 PM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...

Tell that to the Wriggles meta we had for a few weeks a year or so ago.
#10TrevorkkhoPosted 2/5/2013 1:53:44 PM
wriggles proc'ed on minion, stones do not.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic