how is the scale and snowballing in LOL compared to Dota?

#41ShadyDudePosted 2/7/2013 10:50:07 PM
Extreme_uGamer posted...
Covenant posted...
So DotA is less snowbally because you can counterbuild, which requires money that you lose when you die, and spam CC at people who can buy an item that makes them almost completely immune to CC?

I'm not really seeing it.

If you have enough map awareness and your team has a good turtle lineup, You should have enough space to farm.

i doubt you'll have "space to farm" , if you're getting owned there is probably a good reason for it..

imagine a game you've played where you're team is 10 kills behind or something and remember the mood you were in during it
#42aibohphobiaPosted 2/8/2013 5:55:25 PM
TakaRai7 posted...
I've always seen it as coin flips in league you only get one, make a mistake and you can ride it to victory. In DotA its more like 3, can still snowball just a few more chances to turn it around.

I'd compare it to rolling a d20 instead but this analogy is good

ShadyDude posted...
i doubt you'll have "space to farm" , if you're getting owned there is probably a good reason for it..

imagine a game you've played where you're team is 10 kills behind or something and remember the mood you were in during it

you are going to have a hard time when you're behind, but you can take measures to recover in both games (wards, sneaky jungle farming, etc.)
dota just gives far more options and opportunities to do so

player morale is going to be based on the individual but someone who easily despairs will never achieve victory
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa