Evelynn still good.

#1BenWhoDrownedPosted 2/5/2013 10:45:22 AM
Have won the last 6 matches I used her. I think this is because NOBODY EVER buys pink wards at my ELO, but still. The only thing which was hit really hard was her R, but it's still useful, and now I go for ROA which I normally wouldn't before the nerfs. Great champion.

BTW, I'm the guy from this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65293667
#2Chibi_personPosted 2/5/2013 10:53:17 AM
Yes even without the percent max health ult it does not change her mid game much. And late game she can still assassinate the ad carry. Why do you go rod of ages now?
---
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)
#3Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:45 AM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
Have won the last 6 matches I used her. I think this is because NOBODY EVER buys pink wards at my ELO, but still. The only thing which was hit really hard was her R, but it's still useful, and now I go for ROA which I normally wouldn't before the nerfs. Great champion.

BTW, I'm the guy from this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65293667

Meh mostly her r didn't need all 3 nerfs 2/3 would have been Better.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#4DarkemastePosted 2/5/2013 11:38:42 AM
I don't think she need all 3 of those nerfs to her ult, which primarily target her roaming/ganks (more so when allies poke/harass) and forces her to initiate a teamfight to get the most of her ult.

She is still viable, but I have been building her slightly different since her nerfs tbh. Simply building her glass cannon doesn't seem worth it vs any remotely competent team.

Honestly, if they really wanted her to initiate first in teamfights, they should of given her ult a knock up like Cho'Gath's Q/Rupture which has a knock up followed by a 3 second slow on a 9 second CD.
(which now generally does more damage and has significantly more range than Eve's R)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.