Help: explain bot lane dynamics

#11Dark_Dc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:38:46 PM
Thanks for all the tips guys. I'm gonna read through and work on strengthening my bot lane
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#12TheDarkNerdPosted 2/5/2013 2:01:16 PM
As Support: First go watch that youtube video about your area of influence.

Anyone have a link? Searching "League of Legends support area of influence" isn't turning up anything useful, and just "League of Legends support guide" is turning up a few too many things.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#13FunWithAFryPanPosted 2/5/2013 2:26:44 PM
Thresh's Q is really good to poke with as well. Every time it charges up to red, attack them.
---
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.
#14genericname1234Posted 2/5/2013 2:31:07 PM
Remember that you can do things as support even without using your abilities. If you're leona you can use the bushes as a way to zone the enemy carry. Hide in bush and pop out when he comes near. You can make them scared of getting CS or you can catch them as they go in for CS. Same thing goes for Taric. The enemy knows that you have a targeted stun and high burst. You can force them out of farming range with the threat of a stun.

There's more nuance of course. Knowing if your adc has the health/damage to win a trade if you make a stun. Figuring out how to dodge enemy skill shots or knowing when to eat an ashe volley so that your carry won't be hit by it later etc.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#15Dark_Dc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:27:08 PM
Used these tips and I've been wrecking.

Though I should give kills to others I was cleaning up close fights so like..

Lulu I went 10 3 14 and something like 0 6 10 (won at 20 ish cause my ADC got fat off my help)

Thresh I had a stellar game at 8 0 14 and my ADC was 4 1 10 (again, I took a few of the kills to stop the last AA from killing my ADC and once teamfights started I didn't care xD)

So thanks guys, cause I am playing a lot better bot because of it.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#16YanaChangPosted 2/6/2013 12:28:58 AM
Where to learn good AD: Watch Aphromoo play Draven
Where to learn good Support: Watch Nhat or Aphromoo play support

also, always play Leona support. If someone else picks another support, still pick Leona. Your radiance will blind the bad supports into submission, allowing you to control your lane with grave and elegance.
#17JhayCeePosted 2/6/2013 2:41:41 AM
As Support: First go watch that youtube video about your area of influence.

Anyone have a link? Searching "League of Legends support area of influence" isn't turning up anything useful, and just "League of Legends support guide" is turning up a few too many things.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxGQ3gWdrM
---
Meh.