Why Thresh is OP

#181Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:24:09 PM
So I just calculated my average score per game in Dominion and over the course of my last 10 games, I average 1,436.4 points per game. I finished first in points 8 games out of 10 and finished second in points 2 games out of 10.

Let's look at some of my records:
Most Nodes Captured - 19
Highest Score - 2,724
Most Nodes Neutralized - 12
Most Kills - 31

Now let's compare those to the records of someone who is generally considered the best Dominion player on the game. Sauron:

Most Nodes Captured -14
Highest Score - 2,581
Most Nodes Neutralized - 11
Most Kills - 31

Or Nekrogen, another player considered in the top tier Dominion players:
Most Nodes Captured - 14
Highest Score - 2,236
Most Nodes Neutralized - 12
Most Kills - 30

Interesting how my records are ALL higher than theirs, isn't it?
#182The-World-SevenPosted 2/13/2013 11:55:04 PM
Bronze V level player using Bronze V logic

nothin 2 see here
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#183Sid_IcarusPosted 2/14/2013 12:12:17 AM
My old smurf account w/l records are better then just 9X% of the w/l records in the game in all servers because of all the 100% records. Interesting how my records are all higher then everyone's. I'm so beast.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#184EphidelPosted 2/14/2013 12:14:47 AM
That's got to be some of the loosest math I've ever seen, Xander. Bronze V logic indeed.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#185Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:07:01 AM
Ephidel posted...
That's got to be some of the loosest math I've ever seen, Xander. Bronze V logic indeed.

How so exactly? I have a higher most captures, higher most neuts, higher or same most kills, and higher most points. Unlike Sid_Icarus's post which added nothing to the topic, these are records, not ratios or percentages that would fall over time. If anything, it is easier to INCREASE your best performance the more you play (whereas something like a win percentage would be harder to maintain over more games and thus fall).

Ladies and gentlemen, I am the best Dominion player on LoL. I challenge you to find someone with better Dominion stats.
#186The-World-SevenPosted 2/14/2013 1:08:04 AM
You'd never understand.

dw bout it you poor sweet thing.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#187Sid_IcarusPosted 2/14/2013 1:18:01 AM
Ephidel posted...

How so exactly? I have a higher most captures, higher most neuts, higher or same most kills, and higher most points. Unlike Sid_Icarus's post which added nothing to the topic, these are records, not ratios or percentages that would fall over time. If anything, it is easier to INCREASE your best performance the more you play (whereas something like a win percentage would be harder to maintain over more games and thus fall).

Ladies and gentlemen, I am the best Dominion player on LoL. I challenge you to find someone with better Dominion stats.

Why are you so mad? Is it because you got humbled by my stats?
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#188Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:20:22 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Ephidel posted...

Why are you so mad? Is it because you got humbled by my stats?

What is your Summoner name? You can't just SAY stats. You have to prove them. Go ahead.
#189XanemicPosted 2/14/2013 11:53:05 AM
Xander7756 posted...
Ephidel posted...

You're rocking flash ignite in Dominion, that's sort of like rocking out Clarity/Smite as support J4 in Summoners rift.

Captured a lot of points? Having a high score? All signs that the match was relatively even, quite contrary to your claims of being such a beast. If you were nearly as good as you're claiming here I'd imagine minimal points captured (due to not giving them up in the first place) leading to a shorter game and fewer points.

As far as being such a high elo Dominion player goes Trimax4, pj11, chiclots were all in one of your recent games and have a dominion elo of 1415, 1179, and 1281; Given how Trimax4 (the 1415 player) was on your team, we could extrapolate that your dominion rating is lower in order to make up for the difference there.

Lolmatches links with the above information:
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/23644134/Trimax4
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/23088042/chiclots
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/19254534/pj11
#190flyguy101Posted 2/14/2013 12:20:52 PM
I have come to a decision.

Xander topics are my favorite topics ever.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.