Why Thresh is OP

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why Thresh is OP
3 years ago#261
Sorry, that was actually just a typo on my part. Fixed. Still not a very good-looking case for you.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
3 years ago#262
Ephidel posted...
Sorry, that was actually just a typo on my part. Fixed. Still not a very good-looking case for you.

Actually it looks like a very good case for me considering I did not insult anybody even a single time nor did I swear at all. The people who reported me were trolls and toxic players that repeatedly called me a noob, swore at me, and insulted me. I never even retaliated. :]
3 years ago#263
And hes till doesn't understand how tribunal works despite being told multiple times. It's always funny to see somebody in such deep denial
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
3 years ago#264
Sid_Icarus posted...
And hes till doesn't understand how tribunal works despite being told multiple times. It's always funny to see somebody in such deep denial

I know exactly how it works. People mindlessly click the punish button over and over.
3 years ago#265
What a stupid thread
3 years ago#266
ninplayer posted...
What a stupid thread

And yet even thinking that, you still took the time to post here. Interesting...
3 years ago#267
Read about ten posts and no mention of Lantern being the single most ridiculous ability ever for a support
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
3 years ago#268
PhoenixNine posted...
Read about ten posts and no mention of Lantern being the single most ridiculous ability ever for a support

That's because nobody really knows how to use it. You throw the Lantern out and nobody clicks the darn thing.
3 years ago#269
Xander7756 posted...
PhoenixNine posted...

That's because nobody really knows how to use it. You throw the Lantern out and nobody clicks the darn thing.

Sounds like Thresh is a little UP!
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why Thresh is OP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived