Why Thresh is OP

#31Kevman510Posted 2/5/2013 4:09:48 PM
Xander7756 posted...

He actually doesn't need to be fed. At level 18, Thresh will have 83 AD without any items. If he had no AD items and no souls, that is still +166 magic damage per attack. That is ABSURD.

Umm...that 166 magic damage if you wait 10 sec between attacks.

Oh right, we all forgot that the support is supposed to be doing SICK DPS right?
#32CovenantPosted 2/5/2013 4:14:03 PM
TC wrote the article, just so you guys know.
#33Master Of The DeadPosted 2/5/2013 4:27:03 PM
I haven't read that article, or this topic, but I think Thresh is borderline OP.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#34Supercuaco666Posted 2/5/2013 4:34:32 PM
Ignoring my post, Xander? Blitz's pull is way better than Thresh's.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#35Zyx-WhitewindPosted 2/5/2013 5:03:16 PM
Tbh Threash is op. Blitz is still more op. I feel like I need to ban both.

His pull is not really a problem though. I find it quite easy to dodge. His tankiness, damage and utility however...

I really dont understand why he does as much damage as he does. I have never seen blitz do the kind of damage threash does.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#36FunWithAFryPanPosted 2/5/2013 7:15:55 PM
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there that have no idea that you can click his lantern to escape. I played him twice today and on three or four occasions I tried saving someone with my W and they completely ignored it and died.

I thought it was pretty funny.
---
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.
#37Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:19:14 PM
Zyx-Whitewind posted...

His pull is not really a problem though. I find it quite easy to dodge. His tankiness, damage and utility however...

I really dont understand why he does as much damage as he does. I have never seen blitz do the kind of damage threash does.

Yeah Thresh can work as an ADC. What other support does that?
#38flyguy101Posted 2/5/2013 7:28:37 PM
I came into this article when I read it was Xander who made it. Only made better when I realized it was an Examiner article. Please keep feeding him, Gamefaqs, this is quality entertainment. <3
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#39zeppelin312Posted 2/5/2013 7:38:21 PM
poorly written, poorly supported, poor understanding of champions

bad/10
#40Supercuaco666Posted 2/5/2013 7:43:03 PM
Xander7756 posted...
Zyx-Whitewind posted...

Yeah Thresh can work as an ADC. What other support does that?

Sona.
Also, let's use TC's logic.

Soraka is op.
Passive: What other support can passively give MR to the whole team!? How is that balanced?
Q: What other support can shred MR?? And hit everyone on the enemy team every 2 secs!?
W: Her heal. Let's compare it to Sona's and Taric's. Way better. OP.
E: A silence!? On a SUPPORT!? OP. Also, free mana for the adc. What other support can do that!?
R: Global heal. She can heal her teammates from the other side of the map and save their lives. Can Sona heal from far away? Can Jana do that!? OP

Soraka is OP
---
I'm apparently horse food.