Why Thresh is OP

#71VegerunksPosted 2/7/2013 6:51:21 PM
ADC Thresh is OP if he has a good support that makes him capable of farming up Souls, but Support Thresh is meh.

If you stun Thresh after he hits with his Q it is over no pull in or anything Q is canceled. You stun Blitz after his Q hits, he still pulls you in.

Thresh's ult has this major weakness where it's like Veigars Cage except it does a decent bit of damage and slows a SINGLE champion a good bit. Everyone else that gets hit, if they're too dumb to walk through the wall that their tank just busted open will take half damage and half the slow that the ult does to the first target.

Blitz's Ult has a passive that shocks a nearby enemy randomly and it can hurt quite a bit with enough AP, and He can cast the ult to do an AoE Shock and Silence.

Without any AP and lets say Blitz has 100 AD. Before armor reductions he would do 300 damage with the pull, 200 damage for his knock up, if he was smart he wouldn't use his ult until his passive popped off twice so that would be 600 damage, followed by the Ult's 500. That's 1600 damage without items. Take into account of Items and he most likely burst your adc or mage solo. Seeing as Rocket Grab and his ult both have a 1.0 ratio and his passive has a 0.2.

Thresh's Pull will do about 275 at 100 souls, plus another 300 for his Auto Attack the first time. About 260 for his Flip And 700 for his ult. That's about 1535 without items and with only 100 souls. With items He still might be able to nuke their carry or mage but Thresh will most likely die in the process because he has to actually DIVE in possibly alone to do more than half of his burst.

TLDR: Blitz and Thresh's burst damage would be pretty close With blitz having a lead because of better base damages at level 18 and better Ratios. But Blitz is a better champion because he can pull a champion away from everyone else despite obstacles keeping himself away from Harm, while Thresh has to dive into harms way to secure that kill.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#72jats605Posted 2/7/2013 7:12:10 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
Xander7756 posted...
jats605 posted...
Would still love to know what "spelling and grammatical errors" the article contains?

It hardly matters.
If you DID right that article, TC, that degree is obviously not treating you well. At all.

But speaking of a grammatical issue, your post doesn't need a question mark.

In fact, I'm thinking of putting your first reply on the Article (about Rocket Grab being glitched) in my siggy as opposed to the one I have now.

'Right" that article? Did you mean "write"? LOL!

Fair's fair, Xander. I love you and everything, but you call the guy "Tresh" in the first sentence.

What are you talking about? No I didn't?

You did, it's since been fixed.

You still have yet to answer me or anyone else on why something that can't be done in real life is a glitch (despite being there for literal years), in a game with flame wielding children and crystal scorpions.
---
Blitz shouldn't be able to pull through walls either. That is a nonsensical glitch that Riot really needs to fix. --Alex Hinkley/Xander7756
#73Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:19:30 PM
It takes over 24 hours for editors to make edits to a published article so no, it wasn't there. Your mind is playin' trix on you.
#74AtomicCanolliPosted 2/7/2013 10:10:59 PM
Lol this ****ing guy.

"Hmm, nobody has pointed out any errors yet."

*error is pointed out, many people including myself see it*

*error is edited out*

"Still no errors!"

Who do you think you're fooling? If you keep telling yourself it wasn't there you might be able to convince yourself, but you'll never convince us. Why do you even post on this board?
---
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies
#75omega bahumatPosted 2/8/2013 6:59:02 AM
Xander7756 posted...
Would still love to know what "spelling and grammatical errors" the article contains?

I didn't come back to the topic because of your past history on dealing with being incorrect.

There was one in the opening line where you called Thresh thesh or tresh, I can't remember which.

I really am not going to go through and edit your article for you though. That's an editor's job and I'm not getting paid for it.
#76omega bahumatPosted 2/8/2013 7:01:10 AM
It's good to know he's still filled with pride and in denial.

Glad to know I didn't waste time.
#77Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:44:28 AM
The fact you guys are so DESPERATE to prove me wrong you literally have to lie should be a red flag that maybe you guys are wrong?
#78jats605Posted 2/8/2013 12:11:17 PM
The fact you guys are so DESPERATE to prove me wrong you literally have to lie should be a red flag that maybe you guys are wrong?

It was there.
BUT, more importantly:
You still have yet to answer me or anyone else on why something that can't be done in real life is a glitch (despite being there for literal years), in a game with flame wielding children and crystal scorpions.

I'll keep posing this until you answer.
---
Blitz shouldn't be able to pull through walls either. That is a nonsensical glitch that Riot really needs to fix. --Alex Hinkley/Xander7756
#79Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:04:50 PM
Looks like I owned your minds yet again. Xander: 3 Riot Nuthuggers: 0
#80VoidgolemPosted 2/8/2013 4:05:45 PM
probably broken in 5's.

Solo queue seems decidedly meh, from what little I've seen of him. I prefer Taric when I myself am supporting.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg