I just raged for the first time. /blogfaqs

#11nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 3:30:51 PM
CrazyFunkyMasao posted...
@NeoAndriul Thanks.

@SexualPizza Yeah, you're right. Btw, your name is totally awesome.

@nastylep I know (i think they pronounce it something like chrachrachra... Dunno how to say it in english, in german I would say "chachacha"), but it's not like we say "hahahahahahahaha" at the beginning and the end of every sentence.

@Tekutso Indeed.

@MwarriorHiei Yeah, I don't want to lose mine either, it just came over me.

@GENEC1DE Sounds awful man. Thanks for sharing. A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved, lol.

oh yeah, i'm not disagreeing with you. it's incredibly obnoxious, and one of the reasons why i refuse to play with people like that if they make it apparent they are "one of those people" in team selection. Your situation was tough, but my general #2 rule is Instalock Yi = Instadodge
#12JennaTahliaPosted 2/5/2013 3:42:17 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#13TheDarkNerdPosted 2/5/2013 3:42:30 PM
Just reading this topic is getting my blood slowly boiling.

Dealing with this sort of thing for years though has me starting this game with a rather oddly high level of patience.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#14theEqualizerPosted 2/5/2013 3:59:58 PM
I just lost a game thanks to a Brazilian duo queue like you. Volibear support and Rengar jungle. Long story short, Voli doesn't buy wards, rushes Warmogs. Rengar doesn't pull off a successful gank all game while their jungle Vi is all over the map making plays. We get 5-0'd at baron and this fills my chatlog:

Volibear: noob team jajajaja
Rengar: jajajaja
Rengar: noobs
Rengar: jajajaja
Volibear: jajajaja
---
Streaming WoW Raids 7 EST to 12 EST!!: www.twitch.tv/nordiah
#15CosmosYearsPosted 2/5/2013 4:00:52 PM
I just raged for the first time

Welcome to the brotherhood my son.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair
#16T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 2/5/2013 4:03:48 PM
mute him. BOOM
---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.