Just got an Iphone

#11dennis941012Posted 2/5/2013 4:30:00 PM
zero3nba posted...
ITT: A lot of iPhone hate.

Their phones aren't a bad investment; it's their computers I have an issue with.

iPhones are terribad investments. Look at all the older iPhone users that are unable to use newer accessories due to not being "Thunderbolt".

Itouch however is awsome
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#12RihawfPosted 2/5/2013 4:30:37 PM
GoriIIa posted...
LoL Connect
It has:
-Chat feature
-Jungle Timer
-Patch notes
-Game Assist

And other neat stuff. I like it lots.

Hmm, what is this?
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#13Skul_Posted 2/5/2013 4:32:12 PM
zero3nba posted...
ITT: A lot of iPhone hate.

Their phones aren't a bad investment; it's their computers I have an issue with.

iPhones are terribad investments. Look at all the older iPhone users that are unable to use newer accessories due to not being "Thunderbolt".

Itouch however is awsome

iPod touch is apples only worthwhile products. (Source: I hate apple, and yet i have one)

And thats only because there is no good alternatives.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#14FenrimisPosted 2/5/2013 4:32:31 PM
I mean buying a Mac is retarded, but I dont see anything wrong with the Iphone beside's it's price. I got mine for free from mommy and daddy so im flexing
#15Sc24lifePosted 2/5/2013 4:32:34 PM
So many hipster anti-apple hipsters
---
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha
#16RXPKPosted 2/5/2013 4:34:49 PM
Iphones are nice if you dont mind old technology, everything they have done is already done in other phones.
---
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
#17DottledPosted 2/5/2013 4:41:40 PM
RXPK posted...
Iphones are nice if you dont mind old technology, everything they have done is already done in other phones.

This; they are like double the price for half the technology. Apple purposefully withhold current popular features so they actually have something to put into the next model. 3G and copy and paste were premium iPhone features that you had to upgrade to get whereas they had already been around on decent phones for ages. Not to mention that you can't even bluetooth files or in general have any connectivity between iPhones and non-iPhones due to the whole Apple master race mentality that Apple has. If mobile phones existed in WW2 then the iPhone would have been the one issued to the nazis.

On topic, the apps I use on Android are jungle timers and general champ info apps.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#18Kuroth_NeidraPosted 2/5/2013 4:49:20 PM
I hate apple, but have an iPod Touch. I honestly see it as the only Apple product worth having, because it is the best MP3 player you can find.

Would never buy an iPhone, I'd only use one if it was given to me completely free and I didn't have another option. I'd rather have one than my current crappy (read: not smart phone) cellphone, but I'll be getting an Android as soon as my contract is up for renewal anyway.

Using my ipod touch has told me all I need to know about how much the iphone would suck compared to just about every other smartphone option.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#19ssupermario92Posted 2/5/2013 4:53:45 PM
zero3nba posted...
ITT: A lot of well deserved iPhone hate. .

FTFY
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 43 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: RazorSharp02
#20The-World-SevenPosted 2/5/2013 5:00:49 PM
get Blitzcrank
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis