did they do something to flash again?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 2/5/2013 3:43:24 PM
i know like 8 months ago they decreased the range on it... but lately ive seen A LOT of flash fails...

and i just did one myself... i coulda sworn i was in range...
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2GevaudenPosted 2/5/2013 3:47:33 PM
U just can't blame yourself can u........
---
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)
#3RydethetigerPosted 2/5/2013 3:48:40 PM
People panic flash...like ALOT.

The only change to flash recently has been the cooldown, increased twice.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#4hawkeye2188Posted 2/5/2013 3:48:48 PM
Not that I recall. They did reduce shaco's deceive i think, "q" range to flash's range or smaller but other than that I don't recall them reducing any other "jump" ranges.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#5NeoAndurilPosted 2/5/2013 3:49:40 PM
I don't think they made any changes any time recently unless it was to up the cooldown even more...
#6LithspPosted 2/5/2013 6:34:24 PM
I think it's just people who ain't so good at flashing really.
They haven't nerfed it or anything.

What I love seeing is, when I'm the jungler, I run up, and they flash away.. like, they've blown flash, and all I did was click in their direction. No attack, no skills, I'm not within range, they just insta-blow flash for me to come back in a few seconds and secure the kill. :/
---
[]Signature[]
#7tlalynet0Posted 2/5/2013 7:02:09 PM
Lithsp posted...

What I love seeing is, when I'm the jungler, I run up, and they flash away.. like, they've blown flash, and all I did was click in their direction. No attack, no skills, I'm not within range, they just insta-blow flash for me to come back in a few seconds and secure the kill. :/

Ah the joys of jungling.

The walk up, watch them blow flash, then walk back to the bush. Wait 3 seconds and kill...
#8TriangularTwigPosted 2/5/2013 7:05:28 PM
Lithsp posted...

Ah the joys of jungling.

The walk up, watch them blow flash, then walk back to the bush. Wait 3 seconds and kill...

if you're able to burn flashes and get kills this way then the people you play against suck hard
#9Shadow EdgePosted 2/5/2013 7:27:46 PM
I would flash away if I was fighting a Lv6 Leb and your Maokai just appeared.
---
ns
#10ExalxPosted 2/5/2013 8:26:19 PM
TriangularTwig posted...
Lithsp posted...

Ah the joys of jungling.

if you're able to burn flashes and get kills this way then the people you play against suck hard

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+