How do i avoid getting terrible players whenever im in a series?

#1_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/5/2013 3:44:16 PM
nt
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#2LaqOfInterestPosted 2/5/2013 3:45:10 PM
Duo with a buddy, make them dodge
---
R.I.P. Paintballreturns 1/29/2013
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#3RydethetigerPosted 2/5/2013 3:48:10 PM
If you dodge in series, auto loss?

Also, I heard somebody lost close to 70 points, then dodged the next game and got demoted. I wouldnt do that to a friend
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#4hawkeye2188Posted 2/5/2013 3:50:33 PM
Rydethetiger posted...
If you dodge in series, auto loss?

Also, I heard somebody lost close to 70 points, then dodged the next game and got demoted. I wouldnt do that to a friend

I don't remember if its auto loss but you get slaughtered pretty bad now for dodging, I think the first time is loss of 5 LP and then after gets like 20 lost LP and increases the more you dodge.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#5nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 3:53:13 PM
what was Riot's reasoning behind the dodge penalty anyways?

I feel like it's pretty unanimously agreed that toxic players that warrant dodging are WAY more of a problem than excessive random dodging.
#6TrevorkkhoPosted 2/5/2013 3:54:37 PM
duo q best to go. see bad comp? have your friend dodges.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#7NeoAndurilPosted 2/5/2013 3:56:24 PM
nt

I'm working on some math that could tell you the best times to play ranked. Might take a while though. But it's likely related to region and the time of queue and whether you have a duo queue or not.
#8No2WookiePosted 2/5/2013 3:58:12 PM
Not the weekend or friday night. Sunday night is ok. This isn't ranked but general gameplay. Not limited to league either. The more 12-year-olds playing the worse it is.
---
"How are you not banned yet?" - My wife
The original creator of No2Wookie.jpg
#9hawkeye2188Posted 2/5/2013 4:00:31 PM
nastylep posted...

I feel like it's pretty unanimously agreed that toxic players that warrant dodging are WAY more of a problem than excessive random dodging.

Couldn't tell ya, I tried looking for the article on league's site before the new system came out talking about it but I couldn't find it.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#10SorrySleepingPosted 2/5/2013 4:00:38 PM

If you remove ALL dodge penalty, people dodge for the stupidest reasons because they can. They picked Amumu? GG dodge. Banned "stupid" champions? GG dodge. Didn't get role? GG dodge.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~