How do i avoid getting terrible players whenever im in a series?

#11xVashTS98xPosted 2/5/2013 4:16:31 PM
Let them be terrible, then.

Take as much farm and kills as you can, and perform the hardest carry you possibly can. Over. And over. And over again.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#12reaver89Posted 2/5/2013 4:33:06 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
what was Riot's reasoning behind the dodge penalty anyways?

I feel like it's pretty unanimously agreed that toxic players that warrant dodging are WAY more of a problem than excessive random dodging.

If you remove ALL dodge penalty, people dodge for the stupidest reasons because they can. They picked Amumu? GG dodge. Banned "stupid" champions? GG dodge. Didn't get role? GG dodge.

Exactly. They do it now. On average I get through team select 6 times before I actually play. If you're going to dodge because you have a bad/troll team, you most likely know that before everyone picks their champion.

Either suck it up or dodge ASAP and stop wasting my time.
#13nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 4:39:09 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
what was Riot's reasoning behind the dodge penalty anyways?

I feel like it's pretty unanimously agreed that toxic players that warrant dodging are WAY more of a problem than excessive random dodging.

If you remove ALL dodge penalty, people dodge for the stupidest reasons because they can. They picked Amumu? GG dodge. Banned "stupid" champions? GG dodge. Didn't get role? GG dodge.

I feel like the 30 minute timer was penalty enough. Hell, even if my whole team was trolling, and I was trying to wait until the last second before dodging, hoping someone else would take the penalty, I would rarely get that lucky and end up having to dodge myself.
#14nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 4:41:39 PM
The way things are now, unless people start stomaching this new penalty:

Your % of games played containing trolls will go drastically up
You will sit in the team selection for a minute or two less per game.

I'd prefer the old way every day of the week and twice on sunday.