Jungle thresh, pretty legit. Although one problem...

#11NeoAndurilPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:03 PM
Yeah so would I

but Riot really tends to have weird chain reactions of dumb stuff going on in their code, like releasing a skin for one character and then having a totally unrelated character get all glitched out

lol. Man I'd love to see what could possibly cause that.
#12flaminglinkPosted 2/5/2013 5:54:05 PM
Like the time Kog could suddenly teamkill with his Q. I mean, how the hell does that happen unintentionally?
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/204819.png http://raptr.com/badge/Mistilteinn/fs_lastplayed.png
#13NeoAndurilPosted 2/5/2013 5:56:06 PM
Like the time Kog could suddenly teamkill with his Q. I mean, how the hell does that happen unintentionally?

Maybe it doesn't. Or in the process of changing the code something else got changed by accident.
#14SorrySleepingPosted 2/5/2013 8:01:51 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
you'd think a simple true/false statement in the code could resolve that.

Yeah so would I

but Riot really tends to have weird chain reactions of dumb stuff going on in their code, like releasing a skin for one character and then having a totally unrelated character get all glitched out

If you are talking about when Morde/Yorick got disabled for the new Headhunter Yi or Tyrant Swain skin, it was because they probably forgot to put a texture on it for when they get killed or rez'd by either of those champions and become a ghost for a while.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#15bobguydude1Posted 2/5/2013 8:05:58 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
you'd think a simple true/false statement in the code could resolve that.

Yeah so would I

If you are talking about when Morde/Yorick got disabled for the new Headhunter Yi or Tyrant Swain skin, it was because they probably forgot to put a texture on it for when they get killed or rez'd by either of those champions and become a ghost for a while.

that seems like a pretty big oversight.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#16SorrySleepingPosted 2/5/2013 8:06:43 PM
It is a giant oversight, but I have to assume that is what is it given the clues.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~