Why all the CDR nerfs ?

#11DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:50:42 PM
I understand all that and it would be cool if they reduced the items costs for it...but from what i'Ve seen, the costs goes down by 50 AT MOST. Which is nothing... unless 10% CDR is worth 50g
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#12VoidgolemPosted 2/5/2013 4:53:18 PM
I understand all that and it would be cool if they reduced the items costs for it...but from what i'Ve seen, the costs goes down by 50 AT MOST. Which is nothing... unless 10% CDR is worth 50g

they also increased other stats in every case except for DFG and Icefist.

...doesn't matter anymore considering Athene's and SV were both buffed to 20%
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#13DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:34:24 AM
You sure ? I'm pretty sure I saw Athene's get nerfed to 10% and that's what actually pissed me off the most D:
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#14kainxkixirPosted 2/6/2013 8:37:21 AM
Check again. They're actually all buffed now. Grail is 20%, Spirit Visage is 20%. Glacial is still the same though.
---
I am paranoid.
#15SmishhhPosted 2/6/2013 8:49:51 AM(edited)
DartDragoon posted...
You sure ? I'm pretty sure I saw Athene's get nerfed to 10% and that's what actually pissed me off the most D:

Athene's and Glacial Shroud got 10 MR and armor respectively in addition to the 50g price cut iirc. Definitely not an equal trade, so the items have lost value overall, but are still cost effective and good.

Screws up a lot of my support builds, especially Zyra. Could get max CDR from just buying Athene's, which also gave the mana to spam abilities. Morellonomicon is just a really awkward item that doesn't really fit, its more power and CDR than Athene's but if you want offense you just go Deathcap anyway (which is getting buffed).

Maybe I'll just go back to that Meja's and mobility boots Soraka build I found when I first started playing.

Edit: Oh wait they're actually BUFFING them now? GG Riot loves you guys. Means I can actually be more creative in Zyra masteries now.