Tryn needs a new kit Riot pls

#1Shadow_King56Posted 2/5/2013 6:08:47 PM
He has no viability in anything beyond bronze tier, it's not even funny how many champs just completely shut him down. Hi kit is just too outdated, his ult needs a change and so does his E. I propose changing his E to stun that scales with AD, and his ult to grant passive tenacity to help mitigate his immense weakness to CC.
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#2BlocktopusPosted 2/5/2013 6:12:27 PM
His ult should be olafs ult on top of being unkillable and he gains 100% attack speed and 60 ad
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#3bibliotheek357Posted 2/5/2013 6:13:01 PM
Shadow_King56 posted...
He has no viability in anything beyond bronze tier, it's not even funny how many champs just completely shut him down. Hi kit is just too outdated, his ult needs a change and so does his E. I propose changing his E to stun that scales with AD, and his ult to grant passive tenacity to help mitigate his immense weakness to CC.

Let's make his autoattacks deal true damage aswell.
#4bobguydude1Posted 2/5/2013 6:14:21 PM
bibliotheek357 posted...
Shadow_King56 posted...

can we please?
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#5Arken101Posted 2/5/2013 6:14:47 PM
bibliotheek357 posted...
Shadow_King56 posted...

And every time he kills something he gains permanent MS to help with his position in the jungle
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#6Shadow EdgePosted 2/5/2013 6:14:54 PM
His ult now makes damage heal him instead.
---
ns
#7FoxxyFelineeePosted 2/5/2013 6:15:04 PM
Let's make his Q a global teleport
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#8Ultoman2Posted 2/5/2013 6:18:05 PM
His /d causes brief spurts of invincibility and everyone else is forced to /d as well. Any enemy within [range=global] range are now teleported to him and dance in unison, doing Ezreal's dance.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#9Kevman510Posted 2/5/2013 6:18:33 PM
Real talk: make his chickens slow always, not just if the character is running away.
#10ThanatoszPosted 2/5/2013 6:19:11 PM
bibliotheek357 posted...
Shadow_King56 posted...

Make his crits do triple damage, and maybe give him something like a bonus armor and MR buff by about 40%
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz