AP or AD Twisted Fate?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. AP or AD Twisted Fate?
3 years ago#1
Just started using him and I'm torn over which is more viable/effective. Any advice?
"Jesus declared killcams unholy when he found out that his was over 2 hours long and directed by Mel Gibson."-GeneralKenobi85
3 years ago#2
AP. AD if you're playing against scrubs. Make big plays with your ult. Cry for your life if someone picks Fizz against you.
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
3 years ago#3
AP outside aram when everyone else are already AP.

Please don't build a short range squishy champ as adc, if you want to go ad, pick a real adc
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
3 years ago#4
For AD you generally want a character that can enhance his or her auto-attacks in some way. TF is commonly built as AP since all his skills benefit more from it, especially his Q which is one of his best skills.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
3 years ago#5
AD for the lulz.

AP for the wins.
[]Signature[]
3 years ago#6
I saw some guy build hybrid attack speed TF today reaching 2.42 AS a d about 170 each of AP and AD

He actually destroyed
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
3 years ago#7
AD if you're jungling, for some reason. AP for everything else.
3 years ago#8
never mind, totally didn't read what I thought I did
3 years ago#9
AD is more fun IMO, but it can be shut down easier early on. However, if you are good at it his ult can win you the game.
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
3 years ago#10
Alright, for some reason I just can't grasp how to use AP TF... I do great when I practice against bots using AD, but I struggle a lot more using an AP. is there something I'm just not getting?
"Jesus declared killcams unholy when he found out that his was over 2 hours long and directed by Mel Gibson."-GeneralKenobi85
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. AP or AD Twisted Fate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived