Why does this game hate me?

#1PeterPan88Posted 2/5/2013 8:35:18 PM
I always say this jokingly, but what the hell.
Every ranked game I play, I get the most stupid teams who counter pick themselves and cannot strategize at all.

I lose, and I lose, and I lose, and I am mostly the only one positive on my team.
I dont ask for a pro team, just a team that knows how to play the damn game.

So then, I decide, I will duo with my friend
He wants to play Tryndamere (as a counterpick), and I want to play Cait, as I mainly ADC
We decide to swap because he gets first pick and me, last pick. We go to swap and, Riot decides to teabag us and tells me "___ is currently in a trade", which he wasn't. So we have to play each other's champion, in our least favorite roles, and our respective least favorite champion (he hates Cait with a burning passion)

As I main ADC, I try to let other people take it if they call, and of course, that results in them feeding. So then I refuse to give up ADC next game, mid feeds. Rinse and repeat, and there is my match history.

Riot why :(
#2TomorrowDogPosted 2/5/2013 8:37:47 PM
What is your win/loss.

People tend to only remember the bad games, and don't realize they are given a lot of free wins against bad players.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3PeterPan88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:47:03 PM
In ranked? something like 17-22
About 10 of those wins were in my placements where I wrecked with Vayne with a duo
#4Zyx-WhitewindPosted 2/5/2013 9:06:33 PM(edited)
How many deaths is actually feeding? I see so many people rage when someone goes 0-2 in lane. Sometimes I misjudge an engagement and might die then that leads to another death and then I just try to turret hug and just wait for team fights where I usually do so much better.

So many people give up on teammates after a bad start. Do 2-3 deaths in the first 20-25 minutes really hurt that much? I know its bad but sometimes it can be hard to avoid. People need to stop flipping out about feeders and need to figure out how to help said feeder. They are not usually as bad as I think later.

Sometimes it can get bad though if someone lets it snowball too quickly...
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#5PeterPan88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:32:16 PM
I mean by mid game everyone but me has at least 5 deaths, and maybe a kill or two
#6Zyx-WhitewindPosted 2/5/2013 9:44:58 PM
PeterPan88 posted...
I mean by mid game everyone but me has at least 5 deaths, and maybe a kill or two

meh, I think 2/5 is recoverable for sure. If they are 0/7 and not a support with a carry that is 7/0 then that's pretty bad and need to think more more and stop playing on auto-pilot.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...