Say something true that you would get laughed at for saying a long while back

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Say something true that you would get laughed at for saying a long while back

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#1
I'll start

Ban Shen
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Snacks23

Snacks23
3 years ago#2
khazix is op
http://i45.tinypic.com/jrfwjl.png
"The Lakers traded their picks for a 40 year old hobgoblin." - bond21

User Info: KyleizALIVE

KyleizALIVE
3 years ago#3
Orianna is strong
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>

User Info: LimeInCoconut

LimeInCoconut
3 years ago#4
Sejuani is really strong



oh wait, I still get laughed at
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sA2IS.gif

User Info: LastReckoning

LastReckoning
3 years ago#5
Tryndamere is terrible in ranked.

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
3 years ago#6
Those last Evelynn nerfs brought her down to a balanced and reasonably strong state.

Xin Zhao is a pretty scary opponent in lane or the jungle. That Three Talon Strike is nasty.

Warmogs is a viable item on Shaco.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: CloudandYuffie

CloudandYuffie
3 years ago#7
LimeInCoconut posted...
Sejuani is really strong



oh wait, I still get laughed at


I know that feel.
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee

User Info: pokeman2007

pokeman2007
3 years ago#8
Ezreal is a good ADC.
"TC get away from the bridge, those goats don't want any trouble!!!" -Lapanui
GT: DTMHMK and DWS DTMHMK

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
3 years ago#9
Caitlyn is a good ADC.
Meh.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#10
LimeInCoconut posted...
Sejuani is really strong



oh wait, I still get laughed at


Let them keep thinking she isn't, makes for easy wins.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Say something true that you would get laughed at for saying a long while back

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived