All this talk of Taric, you're all going to get him nerfed to hell eventually.

#11MetleonPosted 2/5/2013 8:50:58 PM
Skyz posted...
angermngment101 posted...
Screw Taric. Hope he gets nerfed by giving him an ability that he can screw up royally. Most supports have at least one, after all.

You can screw up his W.

How? Magic?

Using it makes it so you no longer get that extra armor boost (you still get the aura, though). Using it at a bad time could mean you die and the enemy walks away with a sliver of health verses you walk away with a sliver of health and the enemy decides it's not a good idea to dive you.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#12Alpha218Posted 2/5/2013 9:08:43 PM
Meanwhile his passive armor aura lets his carry trade better anyways so who cares
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alphaqx.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/564484/b (my secret board) ||| www.lostfacts.net (cool spinoff site)
#13YanaChangPosted 2/6/2013 12:25:10 AM
Good riddance to bad supports. Leona is the only great support anyways.
#14LithspPosted 2/6/2013 3:31:10 AM
Hope not, he totally owns.
---
[]Signature[]
#15RihawfPosted 2/6/2013 3:59:48 AM
Nerf more Leona, Taric, Nunu and Blitzcrank
Then I'll be happy.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#16GevaudenPosted 2/6/2013 4:03:41 AM
I'm sick and tired of seeing him in ranked that easy no brain stun and the no brain adc will wake up and know what to do when it hits.
---
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)
#17Blue_IronPosted 2/6/2013 11:02:42 AM
KeepItCivil posted...
Screw Taric. Hope he gets nerfed by giving him an ability that he can screw up royally. Most supports have at least one, after all.

He can heal creeps
That's usually a screwup when your adc got ignited and the heal goes to the siegeminion
---
You kids always talking about little Timmy
One of these days he's gonna get mad that people are talking behind his back like that -BraveAdol
#18xDarknezzxPosted 2/6/2013 11:10:00 AM
either im bad, the people who i play against are good or taric isnt as good as you all say cause i ve never thought he was overpowered at all

im scared its the first one