Ranked help before I explode!

#1XoXMegaGamerXoXPosted 2/5/2013 9:47:15 PM
As I'm about to get to silver 1, I lose my qualifier. I some how ended up at 14 points in division 2, yes I kept going down.

I LITERALLY win my lane or go neutral in my lane as my team falls absolutely apart. Is it luck? Is it the recent noob wave as the game gained popularity?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22388860#history

What would you do in this situation?
---
Playing: LoL. IGN: AdamsInferno, Ni No Kuni, Chivalry
My username was created 5 years ago - disregard it
#2dennis941012Posted 2/5/2013 9:50:19 PM(edited)
carry harder
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#3zefigPosted 2/5/2013 9:50:45 PM
Stop playing when you're on tilt. I know you want to win it back. But you aren't in the right state of mind. Just chill out and do something else.

And never trash talk your team. Stay positive if you can, and don't be condescending. Team morale is important, if you can't improve it, at least don't make it worse.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#4Darkking4Posted 2/5/2013 9:51:24 PM
I am sorry for your losses but you just got unlucky and paired with terrible players.
In future games, call a role you are good with and just keep your chin up.
Someday you will reach that elo you want.
Remember you gotta believe to achieve.
---
Ati 5850 - i5 750 - G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Antec 300 Illusion- Gigabyte P55A-UD3- Antec Earthwatts 650W- AOC 21.5" 1920x1080
#5XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:15:50 PM
zefig posted...
Stop playing when you're on tilt. I know you want to win it back. But you aren't in the right state of mind. Just chill out and do something else.

And never trash talk your team. Stay positive if you can, and don't be condescending. Team morale is important, if you can't improve it, at least don't make it worse.

I agree completely. I start off being really up-lifting, but things really get to me, I break down. I'm sure it affects the team in some ways, but really the teams I am with are awful. Great example, I just finished a match. Did great mid, and EVERY other lane did fantastic. It should be like this every match.
---
#6LordClydePosted 2/5/2013 10:20:04 PM
zefig posted...

I agree completely. I start off being really up-lifting, but things really get to me, I break down. I'm sure it affects the team in some ways, but really the teams I am with are awful. Great example, I just finished a match. Did great mid, and EVERY other lane did fantastic. It should be like this every match.

Except it's not.. You always get that one guy with downs playing League.. Like a 3/14 Hecarim..
#7XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:24:46 PM
LordClyde posted...
zefig posted...

Except it's not.. You always get that one guy with downs playing League.. Like a 3/14 Hecarim..

Thats the effing other thing. In my eyes, because of League's massive n00b friendly ranked accessibility system, some people play ranked off the bat of their limited awareness/knowledge.
---